Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Roleplaying Game, also referred to as the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare RPG, is a standalone expansion for Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, published by Modiphius Entertainment. It was released in July 2019.
The Fallout: Wasteland Warfare roleplaying game builds on the narrative wargame experience of the tabletop miniatures game and includes new rules for character creation and creating adventures in the wasteland.
While the base game focuses on crew-based wargaming, the roleplaying expansion acts as a tabletop role-playing game. Adventures (games) are lead by an overseer (gamemaster) and are played by up to six other players. The game system utilizes Fallout: Wasteland Warfare dice (a mixture of specially marked 12- and 20-sided dice) along with various types of character and equipment cards.
The expansion can be played as a standalone product using a set of Fallout: Wasteland Warfare dice and free downloadable cards from the publisher's website.
- Complete rules for tabletop roleplaying in the wasteland, based on the popular Fallout: Wasteland Warfare miniatures game.
- Full rules for character creation, archetypes, and original player ideas alongside existing characters from the Fallout universe.
- Full-color photographic scenes of the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare miniature range.
- Background on the locations, adversaries, and factions that players can encounter.
- Three adventures totaling 26 pages as a linked campaign or for use as one-shot missions to support GM's.
- Guidance for players to build their settlement as a base of operations.
- Advice and tools to help GM's create and run exciting new adventures in the Fallout universe.
- Machine Frequency