Template:Bug Verification Project
- 1 General advice and notes
- 2 Weapon mods
- 3 Using the console
- 4 Crashing, freezing and other hardware- or software-related issues
- 5 Menu-, HUD-, inventory-, and radio-related bugs
- 6 Physics engine glitches
- 7 Graphics glitches
- 8 Effect bug
- 9 Custom button-mapping bugs
- 10 Non-player character-specific bugs
- 11 Quest-specific bugs
- 12 Location-specific bugs
- 13 Gameplay bugs
- 14 External links
- 15 References
In most cases, restarting the game fixes any bug or glitch that the player has encountered.
There are no known bugs associated with console commands due to how console commands are turned off due to the game's multiplayer nature.
- During the B.E.T.A., this bug was temporarily fixed by locking the game's files that allowed one to edit the framerates of certain events. The bug was properly fixed shortly after the game release.
- Combining Strange in Numbers with the "Bird bones" mutation can sometimes allow the player to walk in the air. [已验证] (Probably fixed by Fallout 76 patch 184.108.40.206)
- During Earth Mover, crafting the Ignition core will often get stuck at 2, when crafting at the Tinker's workbench at Mount Blair. It is entirely possible to entirely use up crafting resources through this glitch.
- If anyone completes Feed the People quest, the rewards will be shared with everyone, even those outside the event area. Fixed by Fallout 76 patch 220.127.116.11.
- During Trade Secrets, when visiting Hornwright Estate to get an access keycard for the safe room door, the quest marker will point to the elevator button even when on the correct floor as opposed to pointing at the terminal.
After completing the Battle Bot event, it is possible to get stuck in the security bunker at Mount Blair trainyard, as there is no way to open the doors from the inside.
- A bug sometimes occurs whereby picking up a flower will remove a 10mm rounds from inventory. Fixed by Fallout 76 patch 18.104.22.168
- Laser rifles modified with sniper barrels cannot be fired in 3rd person view while wearing power armor. The firing animation plays but no sound is played, no projectile is fired, no ammo is consumed, and no damage is done.
- Hooded rags is an outfit apparel item but removes armor, similar to hazmat suits.
- Vendors: Buying items from a vendor does not increase their caps, even if they have 0 caps.
- Trading a legendary item to a standard Protectron vendor triggers the transaction audio from the legendary exchange machine. [已验证]
- Using V.A.T.S. with melee weapons can sometimes teleport the player character into places they can't get out from except using fast travel.
- Prior to patch 22.214.171.124, it was possible to achieve unlimited inventory through manipulating Pocketed armor, and equipping/unequipping it. The bug involves removing the total carry weight, and once is below zero, the game does not treat it as being encumbered.