A pre-War shop providing supplies to Appalachian farmers, Lewis & Sons is now a derelict attraction and source of raw materials for wastelanders. By late 2103, Carol Putnam and her family planned to return to the shop, posting a note declaring it as their rightful inherited property, locking up the barn, and threatening violence by shotgun should anyone attempt to vandalize the area. Some time soon after, the barn is now renovated, dubbed the Putnam residence.
This location consists of two main buildings - a two-story barn and a large greenhouse to its northwest.
Inside the greenhouse are many planters, only three of which still hold crops (two corn and one melon plant). Many flower pots can be found in the building as well as a few bags of fertilizer. A cash register sits on a small counter with a first aid box behind it, and a chemistry station is located against the northwestern wall.
- 備註：新屋主 - 釘在穀倉門口。
- Three potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the greenhouse, on the counter by the cash register.
- In the barn, on top of a piece of machinery near the power armor station.
- In the barn, on the upstairs balcony, sitting on top of a barrel.
- Three potential magazines:
- In the red, broken open building immediately east of the barn. On the left side of the cabinet near three sealed glass jars.
- Upstairs in the barn, in a barely open cabinet directly opposite the top of the stairs.
- Inside the greenhouse, on the L-shaped counter with the saloon doors, next to the cash register.
- Potential workshop plan - Inside the unconstructed home northeast of the farm, on a wooden table.
The barn was locked up in [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_76_patch_188.8.131.52 patch 22] with a note pinned to it stating that new owners would be taking up permanent residence shortly. It was signed "Carol Putnam & Family." With [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_76_patch_184.108.40.206 patch 24], the renovated barn is now dubbed the Putnam residence.
Lewis & Sons Farming Supply appears only in [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_76 Fallout 76], and was expanded upon in the [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Steel_Dawn Steel Dawn] [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_76_updates update].
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 330: "67. LEWIS & SONS FARMING SUPPLY
An excellent source of both junk and collectible items, this supply store consists of a smattering of small structures across from the road and river. This is a must-stop location you can return to time and again."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)
- Notice: New owners