|關於a cross-game overview，參見super mutant。|
The Appalachia Super Mutants were created shortly before the Great War, when the local West Tek facility contaminated the river water that ran through Huntersville with a unique strain of FEV as part of an experiment.
The super mutants of Huntersville are similar to those of Mariposa and the Institute: they have green skin, highly developed musculature, and they are smart enough to build improvised armor from waste or scrap. Although they do not use large fortifications like the Vault 87 or the Institute strain super mutants, they can occasionally build small fortresses or take entire buildings. Like Vault 87 and Institute super mutants, Huntersville super mutants can develop into behemoths, which can be seen guarding their main bases. The majority of the super mutants will attack the player character, but some super mutants like Grahm are friendly and will even trade with humans.
They possess superhuman strength, allowing them to inflict serious damage with melee weapons. Super mutants are carnivorous and hunt all kinds of creatures and animals, including humans, Scorched and large predators, to devour them or stock their meat to build up reserves. Many bags of meat are strewn about in the fortifications of super mutants or carried in their inventory. Despite the nature of FEV and its origins as the Pan-Immunity Virion Project, Huntersville super mutant behemoths are susceptible to the Scorched Plague.
In 2103, a super mutant attack was mounted on Fort Atlas, multiplying via an unknown means, and demonstrating threatening attributes to the recently-arrived Brotherhood First Expeditionary Force, who were unfamiliar with them before their arrival.
Most Huntersville super mutants travel in small, well-organized groups, often led by a much stronger super mutant. They wear randomly generated armor made from scrap iron or rubbish that can provide varying degrees protection. These armors include a mask fashioned from a propane tank. They attack their opponents most often with rudimentary weapons like pipe rifles, boards or sledgehammers. Some carry more advanced weapons like laser sniper rifles, miniguns or even missile launchers. Others may throw explosives to attack from a distance. All super mutants may perform bash attacks in close proximity, which will stagger their target.
|名称 (Form ID)||能力||物品|
|Super mutant skirmisher|
|Super mutant fighter|
|Super mutant brute|
|Super mutant enforcer|
|Super mutant butcher|
|Super mutant master|
|Super mutant overlord|
|Super mutant primus|
|Super mutant warlord|
|Super mutant pillager|
|Super mutant demolisher|
|Super mutant gladiator|
|Super mutant champion|
Super mutant firestarter
A powerful super mutant serving as a final boss for Daily Ops. They will be armed with a unique assault rifle modified to fire floater flamer grenades, and will occasionally throw molotov cocktails to burn player characters. Their orange-toned skin is covered with scar tissue. Their eyes glow a hot orange beneath white war paint depicting a skull.
|名称 (Form ID)||能力||物品|
|Super mutant firestarter |
Super mutant suicider
A super mutant that will run at its enemy with a beeping mini-nuke in its arm. It will then detonate itself while nearby by slamming the mini nuke into the ground like spiking a football, setting it off, killing its enemy and itself in a fiery, nuclear explosion. Shooting the mini-nuke in the suicider's hand or targeting the right arm in V.A.T.S. will cause the mutant to explode prematurely, killing it instantly. As a result, shooting the bomb from afar is one of the most effective ways to dispatch them, and potentially other nearby enemies as well. If one is desperate to kill a suicider and the only weapon types available are unarmed and/or melee, the player may either sneak attack it, or run-up to it, strike it, step back a bit, and repeat until it's dead (though the latter is not advised as one missed attack will allow the suicider to detonate the mini-nuke, and accidentally hitting the mini-nuke with either type of attack will detonate it). The suicider can be detected before it is seen by listening for the beeping of its mini-nuke. If the suicider is killed without detonating the payload, which can be done with a headshot or body shot, a mini nuke can be looted from its corpse; otherwise, only nuclear material will be found on its remains.
|名称 (Form ID)||能力||物品|
|Super mutant suicider|
Injured super mutant
Super mutant met during the Super Mutant Massacre random encounter, mourning his dead comrades after a sheepsquatch attack. This super mutant will not attack.
|名称 (Form ID)||能力||物品|
|Injured super mutant |
- Always found in Abandoned Bog Town.
- Always found on a house between Bolton Greens and Ingram Mansion.
- Always found around Charleston.
- Always found in Crevasse Dam.
- Always found in Eastern Regional Penitentiary.
- Always found in Grafton.
- Always found in Grafton Dam.
- Always found in Grafton Steel.
- Always found in Horizon's Rest.
- Always found in Huntersville.
- Always found in National Isolated Radio Array.
- Always found in New Gad.
- Always found in Nicholson's End.
- Always found in North Kanawha lookout.
- Always found in The General's Steakhouse.
- Always found in West Tek research center.
- Sometimes found in Federal Disposal Field HZ-21.
- Sometimes found in Harpers Ferry.
- Sometimes found in RobCo Research Center.
- Sometimes found in Red Rocket Mega Stop.
- Sometimes found in Summersville.
- Sometimes found inside Watoga High School.
- Sometimes found inside Watoga Emergency Services.
Notable super mutants
- Grahm - A wandering trader and chef who travels with their pet brahmin Chally the moo-moo.
- Harrison "Mad Dog" Malone - A pre-War gang leader and prison escapee.
- Gail - A super mutant living in the Crater along with the resurgent Raiders.
Huntersville super mutants appear only in Fallout 76.
Has platform::PC Has platform::Xbox One Has platform::Playstation 4 Super mutants wielding laser sniper rifles may rarely deal significantly more damage than intended. This can kill an end-game player character with full health.[已核实].
Behind the scenes
- Cut variants of Ghoulified and Scorched super mutants exist within the game's files, but were never implemented into the game. The Scorched super mutant had unique voice lines that were also cut. A partially finished record for a Glowing super mutant was cut. Shielded super mutant data was added with One Wasteland For All.
- At least one Huntersville super mutant, Scratch, left Appalachia for the Capital Wasteland and joined the Good Fighters by 2287.
- Fallout 76 loading screens: "The first Super Mutants in Appalachia were created right before the Great War, when West Tek poisoned the drinking water of Huntersville with the FEV Virus, in a sinister, secret experiment gone horribly wrong."
- Daniel Shin: "Eliminate any Super Mutant you encounter. It remains unclear what's causing them to multiply, so we can't take any risks. Besides that, they are an abomination to humankind, and a threat to civilians across Appalachia. They cannot be allowed to live. Be ready for new orders at a moment's notice. As soon as we put together a more targeted plan for dealing with them, we'll need you at the forefront."[需要验证]
- The Vault Dweller: "What do you think of the Super Mutants that attacked?"
Odessa Valdez: "They're unsettling. They can use human weapons, mount an organized offensive, and they targeted us for an attack. I get the feeling we haven't seen the last of them."[需要验证]
- The Vault Dweller: "Why are the Super Mutants such a big concern?"
Daniel Shin: "One: they're an unknown. I understand these creatures have been sighted around Appalachia for some time now, but this is the Brotherhood's first time dealing with them. We need more information before we can count this threat as controlled. Two: they targeted us directly. The blow they dealt to this base is unacceptable. We must determine their motives, if any, and take appropriate steps to ensure this never happens again. Three: they're an abomination. We've seen all kinds of mutants, but these are... uncannily human. It's an affront to nature to simply let them be."[需要验证]