Beckley is a fairly big town in the Ash Heap, similar in size to towns like Lewisburg or Harpers Ferry. The town follows an axial blueprint, being Kanawha St. its main and biggest street. It is blocked off by barricades and its rooftops are littered with post-war wooden shacks with bridges connecting one row with the other.
- Random magazine - In the public toilets located on the north-east side. Sitting on top of the toilet next to a skeleton.
- A power armor chassis with a fusion core and random armor plates is standing in the street on the southwest side of town.
- 警告 - 屋頂上吉他旁邊桌上，「凡」事根本任務期間會經過。
- Vault-Tec bobblehead - On top of a scaffolding in the southeastern entrance of the town.
- 世界之巔廣告包 - Inside a Red Rocket service station.
Beckley appears only in Fallout 76.