The Galleria was a pre-War shopping center, located on Interstate 65 in Appalachia. It served the nearby communities of Harpers Ferry and Berkeley Springs, as well as Watoga, though to a lesser extent. The Galleria had three anchor tenants - Valley's Boutique, Big Steve's Sporting Goods, and DeMarco-Boyle Housewares. Additional stores and several eateries were also present, such as the Little Italy pizza and pasta restaurant, the Grey & Gould Jewelry Designs and Repair store, a toy store, books, and stationery store, an electronics store, and even a small dive bar. On the day of the Great War, a piano recital was scheduled in addition to a showing of the Chryslus Cherry Bomb. Outside, the parking lot is cornered by a Red Rocket fueling station and auto garage and a diner at the end of the mall.
After the war, the Galleria became a haven for ghouls in Appalachia, referred to by survivors as “the Changed.” Led by Lucy Harwick, the ghouls sheltering in the Galleria welcomed others like them to travel there and be accepted with "open arms, and more importantly, open hearts." Some time after this, the mall was abandoned by the ghouls, leaving only ferals behind, a prison and grave for Jacob Lerner, who was on a mission to find some particular flowers for Free States doctor Ella Ames.
The galleria is L-shaped and has two floors, accessible from different stairs across the building. The ground floor is a large plaza consisting of shops, tables, little stages, a piano, trees, and a fountain. The second floor is smaller and has a variety of accessible shops.
Points of interest编辑
The mall has some sporadic loot both notable and junk, a few locked safes and a parking lot full of volatile nuclear vehicles. Inside the Red Rocket fueling station, there is a weapons workbench and a stash box. The steamer trunk is located upstairs in the northwestern end, in the Valley's Boutique.
- 雅各的全像卡帶 - 商場內面向廁所右手邊廚房展示區的檯子上。
- 雅各的全像卡帶 - 商場二樓的book and stationery store，櫃台內側，附近有個露營袋。
- 雅各的全像卡帶 - 商場一樓的DeMarco-Boyle Housewares store，裏頭的廚房展示區檯子上。
- 雅各的全像卡帶 - 在商場外的露天停車場分隔島，雅各·勒納屍體上。
- 露西日記 - 商場二樓的Valley Boutique clothing and apparel store，桌上。
- Random bobblehead - In a display case in Big Steve's Sporting Goods (upstairs).
- 每月案件紀錄，一月 - 商場外頭的餐廳，對面是紅火箭加油站。
- Three potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In a display case in Big Steve's Sporting Goods (upstairs).
- Upstairs in a wheelchair, next to the piano on the ground floor.
- On the long metal light fixture (ceiling height), in the small corridor of the locked (2) and trapped (grenades) changing rooms, inside Valley's Boutique.
- Two potential magazines:
- Booth diner table below the plastic pumpkin; east side of the food court, ground level.
- On the dining table, in the Housewares furniture store, upper level, south side.
- Potential recipe - Can spawn on the counter of an interior ground floor kitchen, east-northeast of the restrooms.
Valley Galleria appears only in Fallout 76.