| ||關於the company，參見Button Gwinnett Brewery。|
This craft brewery was founded by local brewer Button Gwinnett, who is the name sake of the founding father, an important American official and the governor of the deep-southern state of Georgia during the Revolutionary War. The Gwinnett brewery was best known for the award-winning beers it bottled and produced prior to the Great War. Especially the locally famous 老南方黑啤酒, voted "Boston's Best Beer," twice; 2051 and 2062. 这里還酿造了淡啤酒、邦克山特酿、皮博迪比尔森啤酒和死红衣兵麦芽酒。
A broken water pipe at the bottom of the ramp from the entrance leads between the brewery and the Gwinnett restaurant. The bottom level of the brewery is inhabited by approximately five mirelurks hidden in mud piles and five egg clutches.
A small plank ramp on the southeast wall leads onto some pipes for access to the pipes and catwalks of the higher levels, and from there up to the roof. On the roof are two office pods. One can be accessed by shooting the door bar through the window. The other has an Advanced lock.
- 垃圾城奸商傳第6期 - 在上面西北牆的辦公室裡，需要爬上管線才能抵達。
- 谷內黑啤酒配方 - 在主釀酒廠屋頂一個門被拴住的區域內，可以透過旁邊窗戶射破木板。配方在終端裡面。
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - Behind the plywood in the reception area.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth - This is one of the potential locations Knight Rhys will ask the Sole Survivor to cleanse of its inhabitants.
- Kidnapping - The Sole Survivor is required to come here and free a settler.
- Leading by Example - This is one of the potential locations Lancer Captain Kells wants the Sole Survivor to clear of hostiles while a Brotherhood squire observes.
- 藍道夫安全屋 - 這裡是其中一個鐵路組織可能會派來消滅敵人的地方，但其實目標實際位於隔壁的谷內餐廳裡。
- Greenskins - This is a possible location to clear the hostiles. Given by Preston Garvey or by listening to Radio Freedom.
It is possible to easily access the roof directly by jumping onto the delivery semi-trailer parked in the loading dock and then to the roof.
The Gwinnett Brewery only appears in Fallout 4.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide - Page 515: The venerable brewing operation was started by a local beer maker name Button Gwinnett, namesake of one of the founding fathers. Their Southie Stout was voted "Bostons Best Beer of 2051 and 2062."
- ↑ Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide - Page 516: The front-of-house restaurant allowed beer aficionardos to sample such fine products, as Gwinnetts Pale Ale, Peabody Pilsner, Dead Redcoat Ale, and the infamous Bunker Hill Brew