|本文介紹的是the non-player character. 關於the player character，參見Sole Survivor。|
如果玩家选择诺拉作为主角，那么她不得不目睹自己的丈夫奈特在试图阻止肖恩被 the Institute 掳走时，被克罗格杀害。反之如果玩家选择奈特，诺拉就会被杀害。
Interactions with the player character
- If she is selected to be the Sole Survivor, then the player chooses her name, appearance, and SPECIAL stats.
- Even if she is not picked to be the player character, it is possible to edit her appearance before finalizing whether to play her or Nate.
- If she is selected to be the Sole Survivor, when she goes near the USS Constitution and is approached by the lookout, the lookout will mention that according to their pre-War records, her profession is a lawyer.
- Her profession is also mentioned in the holotape "Hi honey!", given by Codsworth after the protagonist exits the Vault.
- Her diploma can be seen on the shelf at the right of the house's main door in 2077.
- If a follower (excluding Curie, Dogmeat, Deacon, Ada and Strong) is taken to her body in Vault 111 they will each have a unique comment on it.
Nora appears only in Fallout 4.
In the CGI intro and the Art of Fallout 4, Nora is depicted with red hair as she was based on the English actress Diana Rigg. However, her default in game appearance depicts her with dark hair.
Template:Navbox Vault 111