| ||關於an overview of police baton models that appear in the Fallout series of games，參見Police baton。|
这种棍棒做成套筒式结构，完全展开时长度是折叠状态的两倍以上, mostly used by security guards and police, they serve many purposes, such as riot control and criminal arrests. They still have their use today.
Although not very powerful, it has an extremely fast swing speed. Opponents who armed with melee weapons themselves will often block, stunning the baton's wielder for a few seconds.
The police baton can successfully strike about 1250 times from full condition before breaking.
- O'Grady's Peacemaker - It was supposed to be used by a Vault 101 security guard named O'Grady who is in the game, but the weapon was cut from the final version of the game.
- Police batons are found most commonly in Vault 101 being used by security guards.
- They are rarely used by random raiders and Talon Company mercs.
- There have been instances of them on dead bodies of insane survivors in Vault 106.
- sunglasses and police hats in the Presidential sub level. Police batons can be found next to skeletons with nearby
- It resembles the club found in Fallout and Fallout 2.
- While pulling out the baton, the clubbing part of the weapon pops out. Sheathing the weapon makes the clubbing part of the baton go back into handle.