|“||That crazy lightshow over the Fort, what the fuck was that, some kind of thumb of God you called down? Amazing, fucking amazing.||”|
碉堡山(嗶嗶小子上顯示為要塞)位於科羅拉多河東岸，這裡是凱撒軍團的橋頭堡，巨大而堅固。2281年，凱撒軍團準備從這裡出發，掃蕩盤踞在胡佛大壩的NCR勢力。這裡同樣也是安裝白金晶元給賭城裡的機器保安升級的地方，貌似這個城堡直接蓋到老豪斯的秘密掩體頭頂上了。Caesar himself is stationed here, along with his Praetorian guards and the bulk of the Legion's Mojave forces in preparation for the upcoming battle.
城堡入口的兩邊都是睡覺的小帳篷。稍微北面一點是一個小酒吧。中心地帶是競技場，高一點的地方是凱薩的大帳。西南是另一大片帳篷，也有個小酒吧，還有氣象站，站里就是豪斯的秘密小地堡。Standing on top of the hill near the entrance will allow a view of other tents and structures off in the distance that cannot be visited.
軍團競技場其實就是用破鐵皮胡亂圍了一塊空地，構成所謂的「末世版羅馬大斗獸場」。你可以在這裡和奴隸們死掐，以求討好凱撒眾。 Females will be told they are not allowed to fight in the arena and will not have this option. The only exception is choosing to kill Benny (if he hadn't been dealt with at The Tops) by fighting him in the arena, as a part of the quest Render Unto Caesar.
- When arriving at the Fort, towards the northeast there is a trench. After continuing along this trench until the end, 500 Surplus 5.56mm rounds can be found.
- 小狗魯帕的屍體在競技場里不會消失，unless her brain is removed.
- Blood spurts out of the training dummies when attacked with a power fist.
- There is a crucified trooper on the left upon entering the gate.
- The Legion has a strict policy of eradicating all use of drugs and alcohol among their men. Despite this, Legion officers and troops around the camp may be seen drinking beer.
- If everyone in the Fort is killed with Boone present, he will acknowledge the death of Caesar and will proceed with conversation about it.
The Fort 僅出現在輻射：新維加斯
- If Vulpes Inculta is killed after the mark is given, and then becoming vilified by the Legion before traveling to The Fort the first time, going there will result in random resets of the reputations with other factions in the game (at least on the map).[已核实]
- You may not regain all your weapons upon leaving the Fort, so make sure you save before you attempt to leave.[已核实]
- After leaving Caesar's tent, Cursor Lucullus may have completely disappeared, making it impossible to leave the fort or retrieve your equipment.[已核实]
- This can be fixed on PC by simply using "Prid [Ref ID]" and then "Moveto player"
- Sometimes, if you have Boone waiting outside Fortification Hill, the guard outside Caesar's tent, the dog near him and everybody inside Caesar's tent except Caesar himself will be hostile. To prevent this, you must have previously kicked Boone from your party.[已核实]
- If you leave the Fort after having the platinum chip returned to you by Caesar, the guard will take the chip. If you return to the Lucky 38 and kill Mr. House (not sure if it matters, but the demonstration of the securitron upgrades had not be initiated), the platinum chip will be added back to your inventory. Fast traveling back to the fort will initiate the same dialogue as trying to leave with the platinum chip. Choose the option to stay and they will not confiscate any of your items, leaving you fully equipped.[已核实]
- Sometimes you will be randomly killed by the guards when you walk up to the tent.[已核实]
- Sometimes the Praetorian Guards in Caesar's tent will randomly attack even if you have the Mark of Caesar.[已核实]
- Cursor Lucullus to ask you if you are ready to leave.[已核实] When you try to leave the Fort by clicking on the gate, it will not trigger
- After following Benny to the Fort and choosing the option to crucify him, upon returning to the drawbridge it is possible to see two Bennys one on the cross and another standing by it, the one standing by it can be talked to and untied, if you untie him you gain good Karma.[已核实]
- There are a great many problems with corpses in the Fort. Any Ash Piles left in the Fort will respawn their inventories upon returning, as will some Non-Ash Pile corpses. Any normally killed soldiers may also spawn alive upon returning. Non-Ash Pile corpses also have a habit of vanishing not long after you've killed them, even if you don't leave the area.[已核实]
- Occasionally, if you have a weapon drawn when you fast travel to the fort and you disarm when asked by the guard, your hands will remain in the position that they would be in for the weapon you had drawn, even though the weapon is absent. This can be fixed by pressing the reload button, which will bring up your fists. The conditions and specifics for this glitch are unknown.[已核实]
- Sometimes upon entering the fort after wiping them out, a powder ganger will appear at the draw bridge. He will be hostile and wll be wearing simple powder ganger armor with a stormchaser hat.[已核实]
- If you kill everyone in the fort (not counting slaves or children) every time you re-enter, the dead bodies will respawn, dead, in the same spot you killed them but with new items on their inventories.[已核实]
- The area in and around the Fort may be extremely choppy when you first arrive there.[已核实]
- Pip-Boy as soon as the area is loaded. The guard will confiscate your equipment after you close your Pip-Boy. Then you can pick up the gear you dropped and use it in the fort.[已核实] You can drop any weapons or chems you don't want confiscated if you bring up your
- It is possible to fast travel with the platinum chip in your inventory by defeating Lupa in the arena during the Rex companion quest. [已核实]
- [verification overdue] After exiting Caesar's tent while Rex is in your party, Rex might disappear entirely, with only his icon on the map. The game will still act as if he's still following you, keeping his perk and not allowing you to replace him with a different companion.
- [verification overdue] Near the gate at the top of the hill, a random legionary can spawn out of bounds, presumably somewhere on the rocks that the player can't stand on. His tick marker will still appear on the compass, but you can't target him in V.A.T.S. since he is out of bounds. Upon spotting the legionary, assuming he's hostile, companions will frantically move between the areas behind and in front of the gate trying to find this legionary. If the player gives them enough time, companions can clip into the area where the legionary is, and assuming they don't die, will teleport back to the player after the legionary is dead.
- For Auld Lang Syne may interrupt the dialogue with the legionary main gate guard where he asks you to disarm and relinquish banned items. If this happens, the conversation with the main gate guard won't start unless you talk to the guard yourself, and you'll get to keep your weapons and banned items. You can even draw weapons or use said items in front of the Legion without them becoming hostile. [verification overdue] When entering the fort for the first time with Arcade Gannon in your party, his scripted dialogue relating to