- pc ps4 xboxone Each mission directs to the first farm repeatedly. A simple work around is to kill the settler you're supposed to speak with for the quest. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc Completing this quest resets Proctor Teagan's inventory, allowing you to buy more sets of T-51 armor & frame.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc ps4 xboxone If Covenant is selected as the target settlement, there will be no voiced dialogue for Jacob Orden when bartering for the crops.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc ps4 After killing all the settlers (except for the children) and obtaining the crops from the settlement, you will be notified that the Brotherhood of Steel now controls that settlement. However, the player can still build and control the settlement as normal.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- xboxone Sanctuary Hills is still a valid settlement to build at once the quest is completed peacefully by asking for a "donation" of crops. It is unknown if the Minutemen presence has anything to do with this occurance.
- pc If a settlement is lost to the Brotherhood without first acquiring it for the Minutemen, the quest can be failed via setstage BoSR05 355 and the quest to acquire the settlement for the Minutemen is available again. After this, one must use console commands setstage BoSR05 50 to finish the Brotherhood quest or Teagan can not be spoken to.verification overdue, removeTemplate:Navbox quests FO4