學習舊世藍調新增的特技Them's Good Eatin'，殺死敵人後有50%的幾率從屍體上得到1-3份血腸。
- Blood sausage is an ingredient of the more potent healing item black blood sausage.
- It is considered a "banned" item by Caesar's Legion, and will be confiscated when the player travels to The Fort.
- In hardcore mode, 它無法緩解飢餓或飢渴。
- Restoring health with this item does not count towards the Desert Survivalist challenge.
- Though the world model for blood sausage is the same as iguana bits, the Pip-Boy icon is different.
- The duration of both effects is affected by the Logan's Loophole trait and the Chemist and Day Tripper perks.
Behind the scenes编辑
- Like thin red paste, "blood sausage" is a term used in one of the graphic combat results featured in the combat prose of the Fallout series' spiritual predecessor, Wasteland. The description says, "Your enemy explodes like a blood sausage."
- Blood sausage, or "black pudding" as it is sometimes called, is a real-life type of sausage made by cooking blood or dried blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled.
The in-game Pip-Boy description incorrectly shows "+15 HP(20s)" instead of +10 Max HP for 240 seconds and +5 HP for 20 seconds.[已核实]