|“||Cazadores are extremely deadly, but they are also reclusive. Try looking near the Red Rock's canyons.||”|
曾几何时，这里最早是个典型的当地部落。后来，这里遭受了魔鬼帮的袭击与蹂躏（根据现场遇难者的遗体推测，袭击者的首领使用喷火器）。在磕了疯狂药的袭击者的践踏下，此地生灵涂炭。While Benny wishes to avoid confrontation with the Fiends after observing an early warning sign, the Fiends are killed by the Great Khans and Benny after Chance, suffering from shellshock and drug withdrawals, charges into battle after seeing the flames and charred bodies that remind him of the Bitter Springs Massacre.
Chance, suffering from severe burns, then overdoses on Psycho after Benny recounts the story of the Singer to him and leaves the drug by his side.
- The flamer used by the unnamed Fiend leader in the graphic novel was destroyed when Chance bent the nozzle back onto the man, burning him alive. This is why it cannot be found.
- 疯狂药和杰特可以在营火周围找到,they are remnants of the party thrown by the drugged-up Fiends following their massacre of the residents.
- 大汗帮士兵盔甲可以在该地与魔鬼帮众尸体一同散落的大汗帮人尸体上找到, despite the fact none of the Khans died during the battle in the graphic novel.
- In All Roads, it is suggested that they go up north so they can circle east around the fiends attacking the camp, though the game map doesn't suggest such an option.
- pc xbox360 ps3该地的尸体或大毒蜂可能会消失，但是当玩家重新读档并再次进入此地时，这些都
- pc xbox360 ps3 Occasionally, the burned bodies may actually be alive. They will attack the Courier on sight with only their fists as weapons (or may pick up a nearby weapon left on the dead bodies), or be in a fleeing state due to damage received by the enemies mentioned in the bug above as they can occur simultaneously. They display as having 0 HP with the Living Anatomy perk, and thus die from any hit (granting good Karma upon being killed by the Courier), but can be a threat when fast traveling to the site, particularly if the other enemies respawn as well.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- xbox360 pc ps3 Fast travelling to the camp may result in witnessing a fight between cazadores, fiends, and (now alive) burned bodies.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符