Somerville Place is located next to the Charles River, near to the Glowing Sea, with the area consisting of a run-down house with some furniture and a relatively small farm. It is initially occupied by a single father and his two children, all of whom are unnamed.
- In the marshes east of the settlement is the sniper's hideout.
- A sentry bot checkpoint is located very close to the settlement, just over the hill to the northwest. If it is outside of its cage, the sentry bot may be heard engaging nearby packs of mongrel dogs.
- The sentry bot itself is hostile, does not regain its health over time, nor does it respawn once it has been destroyed.
- To the north of the settlement is a large statue that a single, high-level raider is working on with a welder. The raider will respawn every few days when the map cell resets.
- The two small beds for the children cannot be scrapped.
Somerville Place only appears in Fallout 4.