Interactions with the player character编辑
- Memory Interrupted: Glory is assigned the same mission the Sole Survivor has been given, and the two partner up to clear the way...
- Precipice of War: In a last attempt to defend the Railroad from the Brotherhood of Steel, she sacrifices herself by holding off the Brotherhood troops in the Old North Church catacombs. Heavily wounded, she demands the player to ensure the Railroad's safety before dying.
- Emergent Behavior: She is the caretaker of the synth who is the potential new body of Curie. She is replaced by Caretaker if she was killed or if the Railroad wasn't met beforehand.
Glory can become a temporary companion for the player character during the quest Memory Interrupted where she will assist in clearing the Malden Center Station of synths.
- However, if one sides only with the Minutemen, completing neither Tradecraft nor Mankind - Redefined and finishing The Nuclear Option, Glory can be talked to and will have two new voicelines saying the Sole Survivor is a hero and if she ever were to leave the Railroad, she'd track you down and figure out a way to repay you for all you've done.
- 葛洛莉的死是註定的，哪怕Precipice of War中清掉了所有聖騎士，她仍然會進行臨死前的對話，然後在滿血狀態下死亡。
Glory appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenes编辑
When first talked to after completing the Freedom Trail, Glory compliments the Sole Survivor by saying their work on the trail was "Not bad. For a human, that is." This is a reference to a very similar compliment the synthetic Bishop gives Ellen Ripley in the movie Aliens.
- pc 完成 记忆中断 任务后她可能留在那里，resulting in a halt to progress during the quest Underground Undercover when the player character must warn Desdemona of the impending Brotherhood of Steel attack. 因为她需要和玩家进行一次对话。建议玩家在任务前期跟着她，避免出现问题。表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
* if this happens, using the following commands should teleport her to the player: prid 000508ee followed by (i.e, hit enter then do the next command:) moveto player
- Though it is hinted at that she died during the Minutemen's ending, she can still be seen wandering around the Railroad base, though she will not make any interaction with the player character. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc Despite claiming to be a synth, Glory does not have a synth component on her dead body. It's not clear if this is an oversight, or if Glory was lying or confused like Phyllis Daily. The Unofficial Fallout 4 patch adds one to her inventory.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符