|“||Today I'd like to tell you about Philippi's Battlefield Cemetery, where the first land battle of the Civil War took place.||”|
On June 3, 1861, the first organized land action of the Civil War took place at this location where the Philippi Battlefield Cemetery now stands, forming part of the Western Virginia Campaign of the Civil War. The Union were victorious in this skirmish.
The Philippi Battlefield Cemetery is a Civil War museum commemorating the Battle of Philippi. It consists of the cemetery itself, a small museum building and a large parking lot. As expected, the cemetery contains many graves and aster grows throughout the area. A large stone monument sits in the center of the cemetery beside an audio tour station and six historical cannons are pointed west towards Toxic Valley.
The museum is north of the cemetery. It has a Nuka-Cola machine outside, next to a pew by the front door. The museum foyer contains a long counter with a cash register on top. Behind the counter are two footlockers, a locked (Picklock 0) first aid box and several display cases containing relics from the Civil War. The display cases can be accessed by pressing the red button on the wall. There are more display cases and relics upstairs. The bottom floor of the museum contains yet more display cases, a Port-A-Diner and a door leading out back towards the parking lot.
- 史考特的信 - 公墓西南邊(地圖上蝴蝶符號)的拖車內史考特·馬利許屍體上，古怪夥伴任務過程會經過。
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - Behind the front counter, on the far left.
- 異形爆能槍和生鏽的鑰匙 - 在公墓西邊接近格蘭寧格農場東南邊一個泡在毒水的房屋廢墟，水中的無門保險櫃內。
- 內戰套裝, Civil War era dress, 聯盟國制服和合眾國制服:禮品店內。
- Potential magazine - Upstairs, on the floor by the display cases.
- Potential weapon mod plan - On top of (or submerged in) crates stacked to the left of the display cases on the first floor.
- Potential armor mod - On top of a barrel in the basement.
- Two potential weapon mods:
- Behind the gift shop counter.
- On top of crates stacked to the left of the display cases on the first floor.
- Potential power armor mod - Behind the gift shop counter, above a footlocker.
Philippi Battlefield Cemetery appears only in Fallout 76.
- ↑ Cemetery monument plaque: "The Battle of Philippi formed part of the Western Virginia Campaign of the American Civil War, and was fought in and around Philippi, Virginia (now West Virginia) on June 3, 1861. A Union victory, it was the first organized land action of the war though generally viewed as a skirmish rather than a battle."