Prior to the Great War, Monongah was in severe financial straits, suffering a heavy recession because of a downturn in the mining economy. Initially believing that it had been saved due to the intervention of Hornwright Industrial's mining operation there, it would eventually be realized that this was a pipe dream, owing to poor yields from mining.
Monongah is a small pre-War town near the Monongah power plant at the border of the Savage Divide and the Forest regions of Appalachia. Before the Great War, it housed the workers of the nearby power plant and also the miners of the area. Post-war, the town is abandoned. The Scorched and radrats can roam the area, in addition to Liberators.
- Vault-Tec bobblehead - On a shelf behind a locked door leading to a supply shed attached to one of the houses.
- 瓦克斯注射器和瓦克斯翻譯全像卡帶 - 日常任務交談對象期間取得。
- 瑪莎的信 - 在一棟房子的門廊。
- 宏恩萊特的提案 - 在東北邊的房子後頭平台上，旁邊有具骷髏。
- 動物管制員的報告 - 未偵破：追蹤恐怖生物任務過程會找到，警察局二樓，軍械室旁邊的文件櫃上。
- 法務報告 - 同上，警察局一樓櫃台。
- 事件評量 - 同上，警察局二樓，辦公室終端機旁邊的文件櫃，夾在第一層抽屜。
- Someone to Talk To - a repeatable quest.
Monongah appears only in Fallout 76.