莫伊拉‧布朗於2253年出生在以貿易著稱的坎特伯雷居民區。在2263年以前的某個時刻, 她搬進核彈鎮。  She's read almost every book that's come through the town. Although Moira's reading has taught her a wide variety of useful knowledge she has nearly no actual experience with the world, so doesn't always understand how it can be applied outside of her workshop. After a recent accident with a domesticated centaur, Moira was inspired to write a book to help others survive in the wasteland and avoid similar dangers.
身為補給商店的老闆娘，莫伊拉會花一整天的時間打掃店裡進行商品買賣或是做實驗研究。她營業的時間是從早上的8點鐘到晚上的8點鐘，The Megaton Craterside Supply store is also her home. She sleeps upstairs and if the Lone Wanderer is caught trespassing after hours she will become increasingly upset. 她從來不會離開補給商店(除非你在原子之力任務中把核彈鎮給炸了)。If the Wasteland Survival Guide quest is completed before Megaton is destroyed she will instead stay near the entrance to the ruins and only has the option to repair equipment, lacking an option to buy or sell items.
卖: weapons, apparel, aid, miscellaneous, ammunition, house improvements
|此角色可以修理物品。||修理 瓶盖: 54 (72)|
|此角色出租床位。||价格: - 瓶盖。|
|Ammo||Armor and clothing||Drugs and edibles||Weapons||Misc|
- Fallout 3
|服装||武器||其他 物品||死 亡|
|Craterside supply key
Moira's terminal password
- Fallout Shelter
- Moira's voice does not change after becoming ghoulified.
- If the Lone Wanderer decides to blow up Megaton, Moira will not fast travel to Underworld, but instead walk there directly. This makes it extremely likely for her to be killed on the trip there. This is due to a combination of several threats on the way, a less-than-straightforward route, and Moira's observed unwillingness to defend herself.
- Even though Carol in Underworld says it takes months or years to become ghoulified, Moira will instantly become a ghoul if Megaton is destroyed.
- If her terminal is hacked her current experiments can be tracked.
- Moira wonders if mole rats can be tamed and domesticated. Although she does not learn this in-game, Pumpkin in Fallout 3 and Snuffles in Fallout: New Vegas prove that they can at least be tamed.
- Moira Brown does not have a shop in Underworld, although she will still sell things and offer the Wasteland Survival Guide quest.
- Despite her origins from Canterbury Commons there is no history of her or her family in the town.
- Moira has a second repellent stick in her desk upstairs.
- Her corpse appears floating in the swamp in Point Lookout in the sacred bog during the hallucination.
- Even if the Lone Wanderer tells her they blew up the town she will not become hostile or even angry.
- "Take care, it's a big Wasteland. But you'd know that better than me, right?"
- "Could you come back in an hour or two? Even geniuses need their sleep."
- "Good luck with that research!"
- "Hey, book's coming along well, thanks to you, what's next?"
- "Keep up the great research, super assistant."
- "Okay, yes, they're jerks. But if they're intelligent, we can get them to stop. And train them. Maybe we could even ride them! That'd be fun!" – on mirelurks
- "Oh? Feeling a bit under the weather? Or a bit over the Geiger-counter?"
- "Huh. Did you know the human body can survive without the stomach or spleen? Oh, what's up?"
Behind the scenes
- Upon Megaton's destruction and encountering Moira after she becomes a ghoul, the Lone Wanderer can tell her "Don't take this the wrong way, but you got ugly real fast." This is a reference to Army of Darkness.
- The script notes imply that Moira Brown was previously called Lea Marsh.
- Has platform::PC Occasionally, Moira will not move from the Megaton ruins after the town has been destroyed if you have completed the quest Wasteland Survival Guide. She will stand in front of Megaton and can only repair. This will happen also if you complete the quest by depressing her. She will only say usual things like "Oh good. Someone who doesn't have a brahmin to wash up. That's a nice change." [已核实]
- Has platform::PC Even when Moira is dead, opening her Craterside Supplies container, and stealing an item, she replies "Hey, that's valuable junk!", despite being dead. [已核实]
- Has platform::Playstation 3 In a very rare occasion if you save, kill Moira, and reload the save she will not be there and therefore rendered completely lost. [已核实]
- Has platform::Playstation 3 In a very rare occasion when Moira dies from an explosive or the Bloody Mess perk one could find (if one had detonated the atom bomb) Moira Brown floating outside Megaton in her 'corpse' pieces and any interaction with the Lone Wanderer is ignored. [已核实]
- Has platform::PC Attempting to trade with Moira Brown after she closes Craterside Supply each night results in her saying she's closed for the night. However, if told "I'm looking to buy some things for my house," and then "Okay, let me take a look at your stuff," she can be traded with as if her store was open. [已核实]
- MS03_MS03VaultQuestions1B_0005ECD8_1: I'm pretty sure I remember a girl coming into town with that about ten, twelve years ago.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide
Template:Navbox Megaton Template:Navbox Underworld