|“||What's the matter, dearie? Afraid grandma will embarrass you in front of your little friends?||”|
由于精神分裂，她似乎产生了一个名叫里奥的第二人格。她会不停地与“里奥”交流些什么，甚至产生争论。Leo's voice is audible to Lily only, but she experiences it as real; "How else could I hear him tell me who to chop?".相较于她一贯和平友爱的性格，一旦莉莉开始表现出暴力倾向，她就会归咎于里奧。
As it was mentioned by Doctor Henry, Lily is mad but not dangerous. Leo, however, is all about aggressive and sociopathic behavior.
Leo is very fond of melee weapons. He is the one who tells Lily "who to chop," and he will not be satisfied if Lily doesn't engage in melee combat on every opportunity she gets. If ordered to favor ranged combat over melee or to take a passive stance rather than an aggressive one, Lily's reply will be, "Well, if you insist. But Leo is not going to like it much!"
It is mentioned by Marcus that the nightkin suffer from schizophrenia induced by their prolonged use of Stealth Boys. During dialogue with Lily, the Courier may ask about the location of Leo. Lily replies by saying that he's right there by her side. The Courier may then try to convince Lily that there is no one there (to no avail, of course).
The creation of imaginary friends seems to be common among the nightkin, Davison takes his orders from a dead brahmin skull which he calls Antler, and Tabitha's radio show is nothing but Tabitha talking to herself as she alternates between her own voice and her imitation of the voice of Rhonda.
Lily has to regularly take her medicine in order to "make Leo shut up" and prevent him from taking over control of her body and going on a rampage in the process. If the Courier chooses to make Lily stop taking her medication, she will start to become more effective in combat but also more prone to psychotic rages, and, in the end, she will be little more than a ravening beast. Lily and Leo's condition is similar to the one of Dog and God.
- Lily and Leo: 如果莉莉是现任战友，玩家可能会开始听到一些关于孩子问候祖母的纪录。这暗示着莉莉的匿名任务开始了
- Guess Who I Saw Today: Lily is asked to come into the Jacobstown Lodge so Dr. Henry can do a couple of experiments on her, concerning the effects of Stealth Boys.
Inventory编辑power fist variant called Lily's gauntlet. This weapon is not initially in Lily's inventory, but may be given to her as part of a script which ensures all companions retain their special weapons.
莉莉对她所用的武器非常挑剔，只能裝備以下列表的武器。 (Note, however, 莉莉默认的那把卡宾枪does so much base DPS that she will never equip certain weapons in practice; these are crossed out.)<section begin="weapons"/>
- Baseball bat (GRA)
- Bumper sword
- Frag grenade
- Gatling laser
- Light machine gun
- Lily's assault carbine
- Lily's Vertibird blade
- Lily's gauntlet
- Nail board
- Plasma grenade
- Rebar club
- Super sledge
Due to the above limitations, there are only two holdout weapons which Lily is capable of using: frag grenades and plasma grenades. This makes Lily a less-than-ideal companion when performing quests which take place in "weapon-free" areas like the Strip's casinos.
- As a nightkin, Lily is also significantly faster than the player. It is not uncommon for her to charge ahead to engage a target, which can be problematic when dealing with creatures like deathclaws.
- While Lily is not a companion, cazadores may attack Jacobstown and kill her.
- 如果玩家让莉莉保持进攻性，莉莉会说："That's eactly what Leo told me to do!" ，而exactly错拼为eactly
- 在Beyond the Beef任务中，如果你提议让你的一个同伴代替Ted Gunderson被吃，当你的同伴是莉莉或者劳尔时，Mortimer不会答应，as she is non-human。
- Lily is considerably helpful for a melee weapons character.
- When you go to Novac with Lily, she asks if you want to ride Dinky the dinosaur.
- When given a silenced .22 pistol her assault carbine is silenced.
Lily Bowen appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes编辑
Lily Bowen was written by Travis Stout.
- Lily's Vertibird sword and assault carbine may occasionally clip into one another, causing whichever one she's using to have the other hanging from it. The sword may also be replaced entirely by the gun. She will not shoot with the gun, however; she will continue to use it as a melee weapon. Opening her companion wheel and forcing her to switch between melee and ranged attacks a couple times will fix this glitch.
- Sometimes when going into stealth mode, Lily will say her normal line, "Oh, don't you worry about me dearie, your grandma knows how to stay quiet", but will repeat it every 20–30 seconds.
- Even before recruiting, if you talk to Lily, she will comment on things like Lucky 38 or Benny being killed.
- After killing the mercenaries that are at Jacobstown she may randomly attack the player then fall unconscious.
- She may not use some weapons on the above list, like Oh, Baby!
- On rare occasions, Lily may die before she is recruited as a companion in a non-hardcore game.