Mosstown was formed by the former residents of the Burrows. This sprawling shantytown became a prosperous town - and would still be, if it wasn't for the proximity to a fissure site that ensured the town would quickly be depopulated.
Mosstown is hidden within the swamp and is a mostly confusing jumble of shacks, walkways, and trees. The main storage building is a short walk to the west, and includes a chemistry station and a locked safe.
The main cluster of buildings is spread out in an oval area and includes numerous amenities, including cafes, food joints, a motel, and of course, numerous living quarters. The steamer trunk is in the southeastern shack, along with a locked safe. Except for power armor, there are crafting stations for every type of crafting, mostly in the eastern part of the town.
- 休息室守則 - 貼在休息室門口旁的板子上。Note, posted on a board to the right of the lounge entrance.
- 沼澤奶油 - 鎮上南邊入口進來左手邊第一個棚屋的書櫃上。
- Three potential magazines:
- On a magazine rack in the eastern section of the town (near a Picklock 3 safe).
- On the low coffee table between the gray and dark red couches, inside the drugs shack, by the green plastic outhouses, northwest side of town.
- On a floor cabinet in the shack with the "Barber Dentist" sign.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the cube-shaped metal work surface with the oven mitts, inside the waffle shack, in the middle of the location.
- On the metal desk with the typewriter, inside the motel , in the northwest corner of the location.
- A significant quantity of preserved pre-War food (e.g. Sugar Bombs, Salisbury Steaks).
Mosstown appears only in Fallout 76.