|“||Daddy, please stop! Don't you understand, I can't tell you. Why are you doing this to me?||”|
Amata Almodovar is a resident of Vault 101. Born in 2258, she is younger than her friend, the Lone Wanderer. Amata is the only child of Overseer Alphonse Almodovar and the only childhood friend of the Lone Wanderer.
艾瑪塔是監督的女兒，在她兩歲時她的母親就過世了。艾瑪塔很愛她父親也很聽她父親的話，, but she hopes to change his stance on isolationism. 她沒想過違抗她父親但渴望去外面的世界闖蕩一番。艾瑪塔和獨行者從小就是最好的玩伴，經常玩在一起，但這兩位的共通點就是不知道自己的母親長什麼樣子。
- 逃離避難所：艾瑪塔喚醒獨行者告訴其父親跑了還有強納斯被殺的消息，之後她會給玩家一把10釐米手槍幫助獨行者逃跑。在任務後段會看到麥克警官和監督在審問她，如果你當初不收下她給你的手槍她就會開槍打死麥克警官然後跑到別的房間。 It is possible to intervene before she kills Officer Mack, in which case she will express her gratitude when next spoken to, saying she does not know what she might have done.
- 艾瑪塔的命運：如果在家園有難 中破壞掉101避難所的淨水器，不久後在首都荒原的某處就會看到艾瑪塔被英克雷的軍官詢問101避難所的位置，她會告訴101避難所的位置。隨後就會被英克雷小隊射殺。即使你成功救了她，她會拒絕跟玩家對話並說出這句話。"離我遠一點!這全都是你的錯!!
Fallout 3编辑* Only if she was told to keep the pistol during "Escape!"
- Amata appears floating face down during the hallucination that occurs while intoxicated with punga plant seeds in the Point Lookout add-on.
- Amata appears running down the hall towards the player character during a hallucination inside Vault 106. Firing on her figure will result in a Karma loss.
- When the Lone Wanderer leaves Vault 101 for the first time, Amata (if she no longer has the pistol) might be knocked out by any remaining guards. However, if Amata kept the pistol, she will fire upon and kill the hostile guards.
- She, along with Owyn Lyons and Sarah Lyons, is one of three characters in the game to have "Very Good" Karma.
- Completing Trouble on the Homefront by sabotaging the vault and telling Amata about it will make her hostile when attempted to be spoken to again.
- If she is told to keep the gun at the beginning of Escape!, Amata will not return it once she meets the Lone Wanderer at the vault door if the same type of gun is obtained from the vault guards.
- "Things got worse after you left. My father's gone mad with power. If you can hear this, please stop looking for your dad and help stop mine."
- "Daddy, please stop! Don't you understand, I can't tell you. Why are you doing this to me?"
- "I'm not telling you anything! And don't pretend you aren't enjoying this, Daddy. You're sick!"
- "My God, what have you done? You killed him, why would you kill my father?"
- "Thank you, father, I'll do my best to keep us all safe, inside the Vault and beyond."
- "What is their problem, anyway? So I'm the Overseer's daughter? So what? Like I get any kind of special treatment!"
In the Bethesda's E3 conference, during the gameplay trailer of Fallout 76, the player character teams up with one of the players, whose nickname is "AAlmadovar", which refers to Amata Almodovar.
Behind the scenes编辑
Completing the Trouble on the Homefront quest by killing the vault overseer and convincing her it was the only option will have her saying, "I'm sorry. You're a hero... and you have to leave." This is an homage to the original Fallout at the end of which Jacoren says the same line. (Certain dialogue choices may avoid this line.)