“You are a big, bright, shining star. Your sexual exploits are well-known throughout New Reno.”— Fallout 2 description
- You get popularities in New Reno.
- You can paralyze Jagged Jimmy J when you have Intelligence less than 4 and when you want by choosing the line "How can one TRULY know another, Jimmy? Is it even possible while we are on this mortal coil? Or is it only possible when we free ourselves from our physical bodies?"
- Female character can have sex with Lil' Jesus Mordino and T-Ray even with Charisma less than 6
- You can't talk to Ethyl Wright forever.
- Drug dealers in New Reno charge you more.
- You can't get the Bust up Wright's still quest since you can't talk to Ethyl Wright but if you already received the quest before having the Porn Star title, it is still possible to complete it.
Behind the scenes
- Strangely, the sentence for paralyze Jagged Jimmy J when you have Intelligence < 4 it's not a normal sentence (normally poorly constructed and difficult to understand) said by a low-intelligence character and looks like more something that an intelligent character could say.
- In-game description of the Porn Star title is a reference to the 1997 drama film Boogie Nights.
- There are some references when picking a name. One of them is Cortney Coxsleeve - it is a reference to Courtney Cox, an actress.