|關於Robert House's brother see，參見Anthony House。|
羅伯特˙愛德溫˙豪斯（Robert Edwin House），於2281年獨資新維加斯賭城，並自封為總裁，CEO。而最大的貢獻是創立RobCo Industries和教化原新維加斯賭場的部落。
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion. They grant the - perk.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: -|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- The House Always Wins: Mr. House gives the player the quest, which leads to one of the final quests, All or Nothing. In this case, player communicates with House only through the computer terminal in his office.
- For the Republic, Part 2, Wild Card: Change in Management, Render Unto Caesar: However, if the player decides to side with NCR, Caesar, or fight for an independent New Vegas, Mr. House has to be killed or disabled.
- The Moon Comes Over the Tower: Emily Ortal asks the player to bug one of House's terminals for important medical information.
- Mr. House plays a major role in the game. The Courier hears a lot about him while traveling, but upon reaching New Vegas they are invited by House himself to visit him in the Lucky 38. There, House gives the player vital information about Benny and the platinum chip. Also, he allows the Courier and his/her companions to use the Lucky 38's presidential suite as a safehouse.
- On the shores of Lake Mead, due east of New Vegas, sits the grandiose pre-War House Resort & Country Club, the current site of the NCR's Camp Golf. Due to its name, its obvious past opulence, and the presence of a large portrait of Robert Edwin House, standing in front of a large robot resembling Liberty Prime, in its main dining hall, it may be surmised that Mr. House was a chief financier and patron of the club before the bombs fell. This portrait is reminiscent of a famous painting of Howard Hughes, who was also an avid golf player.
- If Mr. House is disintegrated by an energy weapon, the stasis chamber disintegrates with him. The same event occurs when using a plasma weapon and its signature goo.
- From information contained on the terminals in the H&H Tools Factory, it is gleaned that Robert House's half-brother, Anthony, used underhanded means to wrest his inherited share of the family business from him after the death of their father. It is strongly implied that Robert's later, methodical hostile takeover, coupled with McCarthyist paranoia regarding the Communist Chinese, drove Anthony House completely mad.
- Mr. House is given the nickname "Not-At-Home" by the Omertas for his tendency to remain ostensibly neutral in Strip affairs.
- Upon his death, the quest The House Has Gone Bust! will simultaneously trigger and fail, and the note A Tragedy Has Befallen All Mankind will appear in the player's inventory.
- If you take Mr. House out of his stasis chamber, he will ask you why you have ruined his plans and he will react differently depending on what you tell him. If you say you did it in the name of the NCR, he will belittle them and call you a "sad, misguided whore." If you tell him you are acting on behalf of Caesar, he will be horrified that slavery is humanity's future. If you say you did it for Yes Man, he will tell you your "vanity project" is doomed for failure. If you say it was "just business", he will retort by saying that you should have worked for him for personal gain. Finally, if you say you did it just because you didn't like him, he will call you a fool for letting your feelings about him jeopardize humanity's future.
- In the G.E.C.K. there is a version of Mr. House as a human before the war, although he has no mustache and his hair is grey rather than black as it looks on his computer.
- House cannot be targeted in V.A.T.S.
- If you kill him using the Ranger Takedown with any kind of displacer glove, Mr. House and the stasis chamber will flip over, causing a lag or freeze.
- Another portrait of Robert House, similar to the one in the House Resort, is found in Higgs village in the add-on Old World Blues. It was punctured by several knives, most likely by Doctor 0, who has an intense hatred for House, long before the events of Old World Blues.
- "Success depends on forethought, dispassionate calculation of probabilites, accounting for every stray variable."
- "If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows."
- "I like to think you have enough sense to do the right thing. The rewards for doing so are immense... as are the punishments for not doing so."
Robert House appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- One of the challenges in the Gun Runner's Arsenal, A Slave Obeys, requires you to kill House with a 9-iron or Nephi's golf driver, which is a reference to Bioshock's Andrew Ryan, who suffers a similar fate.
- In casino parlance, "the house" refers generally to the gambler's opponent, the casino itself, as in the idiom, "The house always wins."
- 豪斯先生原型是20世紀美國知名企業家、冒險家、休斯飛機公司的創始人霍華德·休斯。同時他收集雪景球的設定是來源於奧遜·威爾斯，一個才華橫溢同時獨斷專行，不可一世的導演的自導自演電影《公民凱恩》,真人真事改編自報業大王查爾斯·福士特·凱恩的一生。電影中報業大亨凱恩在仙那度莊園中留下「玫瑰花蕾」的「遺言」後死去，手中的雪景球掉落在地上是電影開頭的一幕。電影中主角湯普森-- 一位青年記者認為「凱恩先生是一個獲得了他想擁有的一切然後又失去了這一切的人。
- Jane, House's computer companion, is likely an allusion to the filmstar Jane Russell, who was under contract to Howard Hughes and also his lover for a time.
- Mr. House had another Securitron gal named Marilyn (based on Marilyn Monroe) that was apparently cut. However, she appears alongside with Jane in a card from the deck of card of the collector version, the texture file for her "face" is still in the game's files and there's a reference to her in the G.E.C.K. Also, after meeting Mr. House, Veronica will say she's surprised he only has two robot sex slaves. This was likely meant to reference Jane and the absent Marilyn, but the line was never removed or changed.
- Has platform::Xbox 360 A medicine check of 35, gaining XP each time, can be accessed as many times as you want.
- Has platform::PC Activating Mr. House fails to start dialogue, rendering him useless (the mainframe). This might be the result of resetting ally status of Securitrons when they are hostile due to a faction error with vault 11 robots. To fix this, enter the following commands into the console: setally 1267AB 0001B2A4, resetquest 00147885, setstage 00147885 5, setobjectivedisplayed 00147885 1, prid 001264c5, setdestroyed 0.