|關於other characters in the Fallout universe named John，參見John。|
關於the real-world John Hancock，參見John Hancock (real world)。
约翰·汉考克是个住在芳邻镇的尸鬼，而且担任着那里的非官方镇长。原本叫约翰·麦多那，是钻石城市长麦多那的疏远的兄弟，自从他的哥哥担任钻石镇市长并出台隔离尸鬼的政策，并导致无数无辜的理智尸鬼被害后，还是人类的汉考克就和其断绝了关系。 约翰尽己所能帮助了许多尸鬼迁入芳邻镇，然而很多尸鬼无法适应芳邻镇的生活方式， 他们的死亡至今仍折磨着汉考克。 汉考克迁徙到芳邻镇，觉得这里适合那些无处收留的人。汉考克对于他的敌人以及違反芳鄰鎮規定的人非常的残酷无情，但是如果你学会尊敬他，并且乐于惩罚罪恶，保护无辜者，那么他也能成为你的可靠盟友。
|此角色是一位永久的同伴。 他们给予* Isodoped辅助能力。|
|此角色可以修理物品。||修理 瓶盖: -|
Fallout: The Board Game
Template:FBG Hancock can be found randomly when taking a card from the loot deck. While Hancock is the active companion, the player character can exhaust him to move one enemy to their space and fight it. If the player character fails to kill that enemy, he must be discarded.
When the player character performs the camp action, he will become unexhausted. However, if the player character does not have Perception at that time, he must be discarded.
|Red frock coat
|Sawed-off double-barrel shotgun
- Hancock likes Cait, MacCready, Nick Valentine, Codsworth, Curie and Strong; he is neutral with Dogmeat, Preston Garvey, Piper and X6-88; and he dislikes Deacon and Danse.
- He recognizes Nick Valentine from Diamond City.
- 汉考克是可以被玩家搞死，他会说“最后一次旅行”然后挂掉。应该random companion death bug where essential flags get removed.
- 如果你在大挖掘里面干掉了菲倫海特，他会说你是着了魔。這是出自短篇“魔鬼和汤姆·沃克”，其中一位马赛诸塞省出身的男子为了财富与魔鬼定下契约。 Tom Walker's last words are "the Devil take me if I have ever made but a farthing!"
- According to a relationship marker in the game files, Fahrenheit is Hancock's daughter. This is never alluded to in-game.
- Piper refers to him as her "second least favorite mayor."
- Sometimes, if the player character fires a few bullets randomly, Hancock will say "Wait, you see 'em too?"
- "Of the people, for the people."
- "Plenty of folks wanna make life hard for people just tryin' to survive. I'm not willing to stand for that kinda shit."
- "What kind of settlement requires a test for entry?" – Referring to Covenant.
- "Whoa, the Downs. Hope we're not going anywhere for a while." – Referring to Easy City Downs.
- "That kinda bull is the reason I became mayor in the first place." – Referring to The Big Dig
- "Damn. Hey, look, if you wanna get outta here..." – If taken to Nate/Nora's corpse in Vault 111.
- "If someone needs help, we help 'em. If someone needs hurting, we hurt 'em. It's not hard."
- "Like it? I think it gives me a sexy, king of the zombies kinda look. Big hit with the ladies."
- "It's like I found a part of myself I never realized was missing... which happens sometimes when you're a ghoul."
- " " – Accessing a terminal
- "Looks like you can use a little pick me up." – Said when initiating dialogue with him as a companion (and him giving the player character a random chem)
- "Whoa ho ho, I like you already! Walk into a new place, make a show of dominance. Nice." – referring to the Sole Survivor killing Finn
- "Listen close. It's the last thing you're ever gonna hear." – When Sinjin tells the player character to stop speaking as The Silver Shroud
- "Christ, it's bright in here. Clearly they didn't consider some folks might be nursing hangovers. " – Possible comment when entering Vault 81.
If completing The Big Dig with Bobbi No-Nose.
- "How you doin' killer? Arms tired from all that digging? You know, my strongroom is surprisingly empty now..."
- "Now if it was just the money, I'd rough you up, break a few bones, and then we'd be square once you paid me back. But you killed Fahrenheit. That means blood for blood."
- When traveling naked:
- "Hey Emperor, love the outfit."
- "Let them stare."
- "Don't mind me, just enjoying the view"
- When committing Cannibalism:
- "Suppose they're...beyond caring at this point"
- "You...you do what you gotta"
- "That one...all yours"
- "At least you have the politeness to wait til they're dead"
- When using chems:
- "Two a day, keep reality at bay."
- "Lean back and enjoy the ride."
- "That's a good one, take it all in."
- When getting Addiction:
- "You feel as bad as you look?"
- "Wow, how much did you take?"
- "'ay, you should slow down, and that's ME saying that"
- When not responding while talking with him:
- "Did I say something wrong?"
- "You wanna talk? Make me a little nervous over here."
- "What gives? I thought we were talking."
- "Did your chems just kick in or something?"
- "Like talking to a brick wall."
- "Hmm, lights are on but no one's home."
- "What? Mole rat got your tongue?"
- "Uhm... You alright?"
- "You check out on me?"
- "Anybody in there?"
- "That's right. Take it all in."
- After committing to a close relationship
- "Words don't begin to do it justice. You, you're the best thing I got."
- "Guess you're the piece I'd always missing...that and that toe I still can't find..."
- "Nothing to lose but each other."
- "Moments like this, I know all that karma stuff is bull. Because no one like me should be this lucky."
- "You sure you wanna be stuck with this ugly mug?"
- When Lover's Embrace is activated:
- "Morning, sunshine."
- "Well look at you. I must still be dreamin'..."
- "Don't mind me... just enjoying the view."
- Upon picking up junk:
- "Careful! You don't know where that's been."
- "That actually worth something?"
- Upon looting a corpse:
- "Time to collect."
- "To the living, go the spoils."
- When the Brotherhood of Steel arrives in the Commonwealth:
- "Holy shit." – When witnessing the Prydwen's arrival.
- "Brotherhood knows how to make an entrance. I'll give 'em that." – When commenting on the Brotherhood of Steel.
Hancock appears to be wearing John Hancock's coat and the hat of Major Thomas Melville, both of which are in reality currently housed and on display in the Old State House in Boston, the building in which Hancock makes his home.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Xbox One Hancock can be killed by the player character regardless when he is dismissed as a companion.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Xbox One Hancock issues a misc quest to investigate Pickman Gallery, but if he is available as a companion, on returning to report to him there will be no dialogue available to complete the misc quest. This also the case with the interaction with Hancock in The Silver Shroud mission. To finish this quest, speak with Hancock and let him join as the companion. Then speak with him again and in dialogue, there will be an option to finish mentioned quest. Hancock will say something like: "When I wanted you to investigate Pickman Gallery, I didn't mean you to take me there." He does it even if one didn't take him with or had another companion on that quest. After that, the quest will be finished.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 As Hancock somehow seems to be non-essential, dismissing him while being far away from a settlement the Sole Survivor wants him to be (e.g. the Sole Survivor is at Sanctuary Hills, dismissing him back to Goodneighbor) will cause him to be killed halfway through his journey way back. He can be killed by anything in the wasteland, even a Mongrel.[已验证]
Template:Navbox characters FBG Template:Navbox Goodneighbor