The presidential sub level is an underground area in the Fallout 3 add-on Broken Steel. It connects the utility area below the White House with 總統專用地鐵 which has exits to the Capitol Building's east wing and 亞當斯空軍基地.
The presidential sub level is primarily a subway tunnel that runs under the White House between the east and west wings. It is patrolled by sentry bots and further guarded by automated machine gun turrets.
- Senate employee ID - after the first tunnel and continuing into the second. It is found in a crashed metro train, next to a skeleton.
- Mini nuke - in the metro car directly behind the one containing the senate employee ID.
- The sub level is locked before the quest 'Who Dares Wins'.
- If you continue past the door that leads to M.A.R.Go.T. you will find an intact garden gnome holding a camera and two teddy bears tied to the rails in front of the gnome. It appears as though the bears are being held hostage with a miniature sign saying "Help Us!"
- There is a skeleton hanging from the ceiling in one of the tunnels with a motorcycle ahead of the body. Most likely, the man tried to jump the motorcycle in the center of the sewer and clotheslined himself on the light in the process.
- Placed throughout the sub level are little bronze busts of the former presidents of the United States; however, the only bust intact is that of President Jefferson, showing an obvious correlation to the Jefferson Memorial, home of Project Purity.
- The log entry AK197833 in the terminal in the small maintenance room quotes the song "Detox" from the heavy metal band Strapping Young Lad, in particular the lines: "I wish that I could sleep, and just get this over with, this is only high school bullshit," and "I'm lost, I'm freaking, and everybody knows, everyone's watching."
- 2 intact presidential statues can be found in the sub level, 1 full size another in miniature.
Template:Navbox Broken Steel