|關於other characters that appear in the Fallout universe named Victor，參見Victor。|
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: -|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character starts quests.||
|This character is involved in quests.|
- They Went That-a-Way: After coming out of Doc Mitchell's house, Victor can be seen wheeling around Goodsprings. He can be questioned about what happened to the player character and where the men who shot them went.
- The House Always Wins: Upon entering the New Vegas Strip, Victor will be in front of the Lucky 38. He lets the Courier in and grants access to the Penthouse via elevator.
- We Must Stop Meeting Like This: Victor will tail the player character throughout their search for the men who shot them. He will show up in the perimeter surrounding Goodsprings, Novac, Boulder City and the Strip.
- We Must Stop Beating Like This: After going on the main road, one may get attacked by some cazadores. Victor will appear to help fight them off.
- If the Courier kills or disables Mr. House, Victor will seemingly disappear. He can then be found in Goodsprings at his shack, permanently disabled.
- If the Courier sides with Mr. House, Victor continues to serve Mr. House and operates the elevator in the Lucky 38 Casino.
- After destroying the securitron vault, upon entering the Lucky 38 Casino Floor, Victor, along with two securitrons, will engage in combat with the player character, yelling "You low-down snake! I wish I'd have left you in the ground to rot!"
- Likewise, at the early stages of the game, should the Courier be close to death when fighting an enemy around Goodsprings, Victor may appear to save the player character and later issue a warning.
- If the Courier wanders into Powder Ganger territory, there is a rare occasion in which Victor is in fighting mode with the Powder Gangers. There are two outcomes in this interaction: Help Victor fight, or let him can handle it himself. Either way, Victor can overcome the Powder Gangers, or Victor will "die" and can be searched upon his death.
|服装||武器||其他 物品||死 亡|
- Though not marked as part of the quest, Victor can be recruited to help fight the Powder Gangers in Ghost Town Gunfight, however when the fighting begins he won't actually join it. Through a Science check of 25, the Courier can discover that he was remotely deactivated by an override code, but Victor claims to have never heard of this code before.
- If combat is initiated with Victor, he may say "Next stop, Boot Hill!" or "It's hog-killin' time!" If one opens fire near him but not at him (for instance, if shooting mantis nymphs from the schoolhouse yard near his house when he is there), he may exclaim "Holster that, and be quick about it!" If one points their weapon at him outside of V.A.T.S. but do not fire, he may threaten the Courier by saying "You're lookin' at a heap of trouble if you want it."
- He is scripted as a companion while he follows the Courier, meaning that he fast travels with them and his inventory can be searched.
- If fought at the Strip, 维克多是游戏中唯二拥有肉搏技能的保安机器人，另一个是010011110110111001100101。
- He will take control of another securitron and force conversation with the Courier when they enter the Strip for the first time.
- If The House Has Gone Bust! has been failed, he will disappear from the game, similar to how Colonel Moore and Ambassador Crocker disappear if Don't Tread on the Bear! is failed.
- Attacking Victor in Goodsprings will cause Easy Pete to become hostile and aid Victor in the fight.
- When killed, the display screen on Victor's securitron goes black. However, if the Courier crouches and walks inside of Victor, his face can be seen stuck floating inside.
- If Ghost Town Gunfight is completed and Mr. House is victorious at Hoover Dam, he sends Victor to monitor Goodsprings. In the game's closing titles, Doc Mitchell calls Victor a "mixed blessing" for the town.
- "He's real friendly, don't get me wrong. You just get the sense that that ain't the whole picture. Just a feeling." – Doc Mitchell
- "I'm a Securitron, RobCo security model 2060-B. If you ever see any of my brothers tell them Victor says howdy."
- "There you have it - New Vegas, pretty as a diamond flush."
- "Fancy meeting you here, friend."
- "Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit."
Victor appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes
Victor's name and the face displayed on his screen are both references to Vegas Vic, a neon sign on the outside of The Pioneer Club in Las Vegas. Although now no longer moving or speaking, Vic's arm had at once waved, his cigarette moved, and the sign played a recording of 'Howdy Pardner!' every 15 minutes.
- Has platform::PC Victor can sometimes show up inside of Salida del Sol from the Dead Money add-on. [已核实]
- Has platform::PC Victor can sometimes show up inside the Hidden Valley bunker. [已核实]
- Possibly triggered by waiting a few hours, tested by waiting inside the room Knight Torres has a shop.
- Has platform::Playstation 3 Killing Victor in the Lucky 38 will cause him to disappear upon his death. After doing this, it is possible he may still be found in Victor's shack, deactivated. [已核实]
- Has platform::PC Victor may appear next to the Courier every time the game is loaded (i.e. entering/exiting a building or fast-traveling). This can cause the player character to get stuck sometimes, such as in the mountain above Bitter Springs during the Climb Ev'ry Mountain quest. He will still appear in locations, like outside Boulder City and Lucky 38, but as a duplicate. One temporary solution if he blocks one's path is to progress with his story to the point of Boulder City, after which he will agree to meet the Courie at the Lucky 38 and leave. If one gets to this point in dialogue options with him and no further, he will always have those dialogue options where one can talk to him and he will leave afterwards. Waiting will often get him to disappear. [已核实]
- Has platform::PC Sometimes Victor may not be able to communicate with the Courier, making it impossible to control the elevator to go to Mr. House or the suite. [已核实]
- Has platform::Xbox 360 Victor can be found dead at the entrance of the gate in front of the Dino Dee-lite front desk, even if he didn't die. [已核实]
- Has platform::Xbox 360 If one heads straight to the Strip without tracking down Benny first, Victor will not tail the Courier to Novac or Boulder City. [已核实]
- Has platform::PC If the Courier doesn't meet Victor in Novac before starting Come Fly With Me, he might show up inside the REPCONN test site after entering or exiting the basement. His dialogue is the same as if one met him in Novac. If one missed meeting him in Boulder City, his dialogue is from there and he skips over the Novac one. [已核实]
- Courier: How did you end up in Goodsprings? Victor's dialogue: I moseyed into town, oh, ten, fifteen years ago? Before that, I... hmmm, I can't quite seem to recall. Odd.
- Doc Mitchell's dialogue: Victor was a mixed blessing, however, as he continually monitored the town for Mr. House.