(Location Name): Greenskins is a Minutemen radiant quest in Fallout 4. This quest can be started randomly when speaking to Preston Garvey or listening to Radio Freedom. If a settlement hasn't been unlocked yet, this quest may be started by speaking to a settler at that location and it will unlock the settlement.
Failure to kill the targeted super mutant or to report your success in a timely manner will result in the failure of the quest.
|Minutemen radiant quest: Greenskins|
|Speak to the leader of the settlement.|
|Travel to the infested location.|
|Eliminate the super mutant target.|
|Report your success to the leader of the settlement.|
|Reward: ~100 caps or a new settlement|
|Report your success to Preston Garvey.|
|Reward: 300+ XP|
Settlements asking for help
Possible mutant-infested locations
- Has platform::PC Scrap Palace Greenskins may be bugged if done from Somerville Place. Quest created, but no arrow for direct travel and clearing the place may not trigger success.[已核实]
- Has platform::PC You may be able to skip this with the console command setstage MinRecruit04 200, which will mark the super mutants as killed and allow you to talk to the settlers at Somerville Place to complete the mission.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Xbox One It will sometimes have the player character go to Faneuil Hall and even if you kill all the mutants there the quest will remain incomplete.[已核实]
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 If the player character has previously visited Breakheart Banks, and killed the super mutants, the quest will not update past the "Kill the Super Mutants" entry. The quest marker will show and will update while killing the mutants, but the player character cannot turn the quest in.[已核实]
- Has platform::PC You may be able to fix this with the console command setstage MinRecruit04 200.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 Has platform::Xbox One Roger Warwick will sometimes not trigger dialogue to clear out a random location, making the quest impossible to complete.[已核实]
- Has platform::PC To fix this, you can skip the dialogue by typing in the console setstage MinRecruit04 100.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Xbox One Occasionally the quest will send the player character to kill Greenskins in Gwinnett Brewery, however there will be no quest pointer and there are no super mutants in the brewery itself, although there are some in the nearby Gwinnett Restaurant and in the surrounding streets. It appears as though one of these is the actual target of the quest, although if this is the case the situation would be unique. This issue has also been reported with Faneuil Hall.[已核实]
- Has platform::PC Warwick Homestead: Greenskins (Minutemen random quest). Roger Warwick and other settlers are reported to have been spawning inside one of the water cisterns on the grounds.[已核实]
- If this happens and Warwick Homestead is a settlement, you can get around it pretty easily by building wooden stairs going in and out of the cistern and a warning bell. Ring the bell, 'Wait' for an hour, then talk to the NPC in question.
- Has platform::PC If you haven't unlocked this settlement yet you can use the console command targetID.moveto player (00048BA9 for Roger Warwick) to teleport the NPC in question to your location.
Template:Navbox quests FO4