“Dogs? Good dogs! My dogs! Fiend dogs. Tear you up, arf arf arf! Ha ha!”
Violet is accompanied by multiple guard dogs, whom she breeds herself (according to Major Dhatri); the number of dogs changes depending on one's level. She feeds her dogs human flesh.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.||
- Three-Card Bounty: Violet is one of the Fiend leaders that Dhatri tasks the Courier with killing.
|服装||武器||其他 物品||死 亡|
|Raider sadist armor
Fiend battle helmet
|Psycho||Violet's mangled head or
- Though Violet will never respawn, her dogs (minus Violetta) will.
- Having at least one rank of the Animal Friend perk or sniping her from a distance will make the dogs friendly and they will not attack.
- Her dogs may not appear until she is killed.
- Her skin is noticeably darker than most non-player characters, being nearly black with the exception of her face.
- It is possible for her corpse to disappear after fast travelling, making the retrieval of her head impossible without reloading or use of console commands.
- Violet has an unused unique dialogue tree in the GECK, in which the Courier can ask her basic questions about herself, her dogs, Driver Nephi and Cook-Cook. An example of her dialogue is "Dogs? My dogs! Good dogs! Fiend dogs. Tear you up, arf arf arf! Ha ha!"
- She is one of the few named characters that are affected by the Sneering Imperialist perk.
- "Dogs? Good dogs! My dogs! Fiend dogs. Tear you up, arf arf arf! Ha ha!"
- "You here for my dogs? Can't have my dogs. Here for meat? Can't have my meat. Meat's for dogs."
- "Heh heh. Good meat, huh? Cat meat, rat meat, dog meat - maybe even *you* meat!"
Violet appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.