|“||Oh, no. We're spread all around. The few here just assist me in organizing things here at the headquarters. There are Regulators everywhere. The thing is, if you see them, then they're likely the last thing that you'll see.||”|
- 當玩家點選執法者這個額外能力，透過對話她就會讓你成為賞金獵人的一員。(道德值要夠好)你可以將你從壞蛋身上所搜到的手指給她，她會給你獎勵和道德值。If the Lone Wanderer's Karma is "Very Good," they will get a bonus from her.
- Sonora will pay a special bounty reward of a 1000 caps for Junders Plunkett's finger
- Sonora is equipped with a unique 10mm pistol (ID 6f210) which does 100 damage per shot. It is only obtainable through console commands, as she always flees from combat, so she never actually uses it.
- Sonora can be killed by a nearby hostile creature and does not respawn.
- "We're the Regulators. We've dedicated our lives to bringing the evil to justice. And out in the Wasteland, there's only one brand of justice: the gun."
- "Fantastic. Well, take this coat. We all wear them. The unrighteous fear the sight of the Regulators. Now, as for the rest, here's the only thing we want from you: hunt down the evil, the wicked, and the villainous. Bring them to justice. Bring us their fingers as proof of the deed. We'll pay you a bounty for each one. Simple, right? Questions?"
- "Oh, no. We're spread all around. The few here just assist me in organizing things here at the headquarters. There are Regulators everywhere. The thing is, if you see them, then they're likely the last thing that you'll see."
Sonora Cruz appears only in Fallout 3.
- deathclaws, radscorpions, sentry bots, and possibly a large squad of Enclave soldiers, prompting Cruz to enter flee mode. If encountered out in the wasteland, she will still talk as if she is within the Regulator HQ. A solution if Sonora is missing is to enter the Regulator HQ and then bring up the console. Type "prid 0006f212" which will target Sonora, then type "moveto player" which will bring Sonora directly to the player character's location. Another fix that usually works is to kill all enemies outside the Regulator HQ before entering. [已核实]
A common bug found on all versions results from the AI package of Sonora Cruz. Many hostile creatures will spawn around the Regulator HQ including
- In the Xbox and PS3 versions of the game, an effective (if tedious) way to return Cruz to the Regulator HQ is to simply walk into her and push her back to the door. She won't enter on her own; the simplest fix is to attack her in some form and try to chase her into the door. It will not lower the Karma and the other regulators will not attack, she will then re-assume her normal role as if nothing had happened.