Bobbi No-Nose brought in several workers to assist with excavating a tunnel through the Boston underground to the alleged Diamond City strongroom in order to rob it. This is actually a cover for a heist she is planning against Hancock, called the Big Dig.
Upon the arrival of the Sole Survivor, Bobbi begins to look for a way to speed up the digging after her miners are driven out by mirelurks. She remembers her old contact and tech expert Mel, who is skilled in robotics.
Before being imprisoned in the Diamond City lockup for attempting to tamper with the automated waiter Wellingham, Mel was working on a heavily modified Eyebot he named Sonya designed to blast through loose sediment with a powerful sonic pulse.
Interactions with the player character
The Big Dig: After recruiting Mel, he joins the dig alongside Sonya. She is essential for the mission as she is used to knock down the walls which lead to the group's main goal.
|服装||武器||其他 物品||死 亡|
Military-grade circuit board
- Due to the force exerted by Sonya in the strongroom basement, she will be deactivated.
- Sonya can be hacked and commanded to follow the player character with the Robotics Expert perk.
- Her successor, Sonya Mk. II, may be encountered together with Mel as a random encounter in the wasteland after the quest has been completed.
- This version is not essential and may already be dead when the player character encounters her and Mel. Selecting her corpse in the console, then using recycleactor and moveto player, will cause her to come back to life and resume following Mel.
Sonya appears only in Fallout 4.
- Sole Survivor: "Good work on the robot, very helpful."
Mel: "Thanks. You know, eyebots like Sonya aren't easy to come by. She just floated right across my path one day, blasting those horrifying old emergency broadcast announcements. Like it was fate or something."
- Mel: "Poor Sonya. I am gonna use some of that strongroom money to build a Sonya II, in memoriam."