Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
|關於an overview of assault rifle models in all games，參見assault rifle。|
“An AK-112 5mm Assault Rifle. An old military model, out of use around the time of the war. Can fire single-shot or burst, using the high velocity 5mm rounds.”— Fallout 2 in-game description
- Sold by Jake in The Hub's Old Town.
- You can find the AK-112 in Boneyard. It's in the second house on the right side, in the Adytum district of Boneyard.
- In Necropolis, one AK-112 rifle could be found in the building housing the passage to Vault 12 (and Harry) - the rifle is in the bookshelf.
- Morpheus carries one.
- Zack sells them along, with ammunition.
- Each of the Brotherhood of Steel knights in the training room on the first level of the Brotherhood of Steel bunker have one that can be pickpocketed. They also do not become hostile if caught in the act.
- One can be found on a corpse on the first level of the Glow.
- Hub Police stationed at the Hub entrance and Old Town carry these, along with 150 rounds of 5mm AP and JHP rounds of ammunition (only police wearing combat armor carry ammunition).
- You are awarded with this weapon if you help establish a truce between the Slags and the farmers of Modoc.
- In the NCR, Officer Jack dies, and you can find an assault rifle on his corpse.
- Caminetto in Redding's Malamute Saloon has one.
- Six can be found in Sierra Army Depot. One in the barracks, two in the high-security armory and three in the command center, security checkpoint.
Behind the scenes
- The weapon was originally named Colt Rifle in the beta version of Fallout.