Located up State Route 93, Bastion Park was once a scenic resting spot for children and adults alike, offering stunning views of Mount Blair before the area turned into the Ash Heap.
- 犯罪現場筆記 - 任務咩咩黑羊期間在遊樂場中央的公事包上。
- 狼給牧羊女的信 - 一樣任務期間在上述附近的皮革包內。
- 牧羊女關於凱爾文的筆記 - 一樣任務期間在上述附近地上。
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the ground by the bench with the two skeletons on it, near the flagpole, on the north (cliff) side of the park.
- Inside the school bus, second seat on the right from the driver's seat. The bus is parked next to the fountain.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the floor of the right-side seating towards the back of the school bus parked between the playground and the fountain.
- On the rear passenger seat of the rusting car, parked with other vehicles in the eastern rear of the park, near the second school bus.
- Random recipe - On a picnic bench on north side of park.
Bastion Park appears only in Fallout 76.