|關於an overview of laser pistol models in the Fallout series of games，參見laser pistol。|
關於the unique weapon appearing in Fallout Shelter，參見Smuggler's End (Fallout Shelter)。
Smuggler's End is a unique version of the AEP7 Laser Pistol.
主页面: Laser Pistol
- Smuggler's End shoots twice as fast outside of VATS and does 6 more damage per shot than the AEP7 Laser Pistol.
- This Weapon has a weight of 2, compared to the standard version's 3 and additional 150 HP.
- It can be repaired with any regular AEP7 Laser Pistol.
- This weapon can be more powerful than the Protectron's Gaze due to the higher rate of fire and accuracy. It also degrades slower and combined with the fact that Energy Cells are easy to get, makes this weapon a perfect sidearm.
How to get it
- It is possible to get the gun from the safe without picking the lock, if you have Dogmeat with you, you can order him to find you a weapon and he can take it from the safe without opening it, this may take several tries as there are a number of weapons to be found around the area.
- Although stored in his safe, the gun is not "owned" by Elder Lyons in game terms. Taking it is not considered stealing and incurs no Karma loss.
- This weapon can be sometimes found by pickpocketing Elder Lyons.
- There is also a chance if you go on a rampage in the area while the Brotherhood soldiers are sleeping one may pick it up and use it against you. A good way to do this is to leave your follower(s) in the room with the safe, and start a fist fight in the hallway. Put your fists away and the Brotherhood won't be hostile, but chances are your follower(s) will kill the person who grabs the pistol.
私贩终结者(辐射3) only appears in Fallout 3.