V.A.T.S. Special Attacks编辑
它的可以攻击995次 from full condition before breaking.
- Power fist - the common variant found in the Mojave Wasteland.
- Power fist (GRA) - a variant created by the Gun Runners that accepts modifications.
- Industrial hand Lonesome Road (add-on) - a fully automatic bladed industrial tool.
- Salt-Upon-Wounds' power fist Honest Hearts - a unique power fist carried by Salt-Upon-Wounds in the add-on Honest Hearts.
- Saturnite fist Old World Blues (add-on) - the common variant found in the Big MT.
- Saturnite fist super-heated Old World Blues (add-on) - the variant that underwent the process of overheating in The Sink.
- Special unarmed attacks can be performed at extremely fast speeds with this weapon.
- Due to the weapon's high attack speed and low damage, its condition decays faster.
- Targets can fly into the air or skid across the ground when killed with the fist.
- If the Brotherhood of Steel is hostile towards the player, Greased Lightning may be impossible to obtain. This is because Torres is set to respawn every three days. (See Torres' bug section)
- Even if Torres is dead, the Gun Runners may not sell the power fist. This may be fixed by uninstalling, then reinstalling the add-on.
- Even if Torres is alive and the player has a good reputation with the Brotherhood, Gun Runners will sell the weapon.
Behind the scenes编辑
"Faster than greased lightning" is an American idiom. The phrase was popular in the 50s and 60s, and refers to the weapon's high attack speed.