|“||Don't fire 'til you see the whites of their eyes.||”|
—Order given during The Battle of Bunker Hill, Monument Plaque
After the Great War, the memorial to the fallen soldiers still stands, though caravan traders have made their home here. In the past, the Minutemen protected the settlement from the dangers of the Commonwealth, but after failing to answer a call during a raider attack, the Minutemen are no longer held in high esteem in the settlement, and they rely mostly on mercenary protection against things that cannot be bought, such as super mutants.
The Railroad has a base underneath the complex, where they prepare synths for extradition from the Commonwealth. During their purge of the Railroad, the Institute attacks this complex, and it is unknown what the outcome of the battle is.
The perimeter of Bunker Hill is surrounded by a large wall, only allowing access through the main gate on the south side and a small door on the east side. Just in front of the main gate is an obelisk with stairs leading to the top. Behind that is a large open space with Deb, the general storekeeper, to the east, one of the caravan leaders in the northeast and Stockton in the northwest. On the west side behind the bar is an inaccessible hatch to the utility basement.
Just west of the entrance to the settlement there's Kay's building where medical treatment is available, and the workbench when the settlement has been earned. Next to that in the southwest corner is Kessler's home. Following the wall there's another shack, then in the northwest corner is the Savoldi's place where food and lodging is available. The north and east sides contain a couple more shacks.
- 愛與生活第7期 (+25% XP from persuading men) 方尖碑頂樓的桌上。
- 迷你核彈 - 公用設施地下室, lowest level, southwest corner behind some crates.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - Utility basement, small room at the end, in a crate on a shelf.
- 加入鐵路 - 在市場一進來左邊櫃台上。
- Boston After Dark - The Railroad agent, Old Man Stockton must be met in order for a runaway synth to be relocated.
- Special Delivery - Edward Deegan employs the Sole Survivor to come and work for his employers.
- The Battle of Bunker Hill - The Institute has found out that Bunker Hill is hiding synths, Father has tasked the Sole Survivor with retrieving them - but the simple mission is soon divided into a three-way war between the Institute, Railroad, and the Brotherhood of Steel. There is also the possibility of the Sole Survivor supporting the two other parties rather than Father.
- Fallen Hero - Joe Savoldi asks the Sole Survivor to try to find what became of his grandfather.
- Traffic Jam - Deb requests that the Sole Survivor clear out the feral ghouls from the National Guard training yard. The quest is only offered during the day.
- Prep School - Kessler sends the Sole Survivor to East Boston Preparatory School to kill Judge Zeller and his gang who, despite getting paid off by Bunker Hill, have been attacking caravans and taking prisoners.
- During the Escaped Synth random encounter, a man named Timothy will ask the Sole Survivor for directions to Bunker Hill.
- Upon the first time visiting Bunker Hill, one may be able to find Deacon posing as a caravan worker.
- The Sole Survivor may encounter the ghoul Edward Deegan here, where he will then try and recruit the player character to come work for his employer, Jack Cabot.
- While escorting Liberty Prime towards the Institute during Ad Victoriam, he will recognize the monument and salute it.
- The settlement's constructible area does not include the top half of the obelisk. A vertical boundary is not shown, however.
- Upon fast traveling to Bunker Hill, companions comment on it.
- Upon first getting access to Bunker Hill's workshop, a significant number of caps can be taken from its inventory, presumably this is the player's cut of the income from the caravans and stores in the settlement. This income regularly restocks like player-built settlement shops, but it is unknown if the initial sum of caps is pre-determined, or is accumulated over time before the player accesses the inventory.
- As a usable settlement, Bunker Hill will have a notably smaller population than is expected. This is because the traveling merchants and their caravan guards do not count as settlers and cannot be assigned to alternate tasks.
- The completion of The Battle of Bunker Hill is not required to unlock Bunker Hill's workstation. Should the Sole Survivor get Banished from the Institute before completion of the said quest, and if Kessler's quest was completed, Kessler will comment on the Sole Survivor having powerful friends and allow them to run the town.
Bunker Hill appears only in Fallout 4.
- 在美國獨立戰爭中，碉堡山戰役主要在布里德山上進行，而不是碉堡山。碉堡山位於布里德山西北部，有段距離，毗鄰曾經連接查爾斯半島和劍橋的狹窄陸橋（extensive landfill has largely erased the geographical distinction between Charlestown and the mainland）。
- Joe and Tony Savoldi may refer to the character as the incorrect gender.[已核实]
- Joe and Tony Savoldi's initial dialogue may trigger the wrong affinity checks for certain companions, e.g. the player defending synths in the conversation may garner a dislike from Nick Valentine, and the player belittling synths may garner a like, as opposed to the other way around.[已核实]
When asking Tony Savoldi for a room, he doesn't take your money, nor does a room become available.[已核实]
- A possible fix is completing Joe's quest, then ask Tony for a room. He should then give you a room above his shop
- After the fight, some of the NPCs might be crawling down with their hands at their heads.[已核实]
If you respond negatively to Father at the end of this quest and get Banished from the Institute, the named settlers in Bunker Hill may be stuck cowering. [已核实]
- It is possible to fix this by using the console command stopquest ef21c and then fast-traveling or sleeping.
Even if hidden everyone within Bunker Hill will become hostile if stealing any item.[已核实]
- This bug applies to all possible settlements that have not been unlocked. Once a settlement is unlocked the owned items can be stolen without angering the town and unowned items can be picked up without ramifications.[已核实]
- setopenstate 2. [已核实] After "The Battle of Bunker Hill" the front gate may be locked permanently. A workaround for this is to open it using the console. By opening the console and choosing the gate, it is then possible to open it with the command
Kessler may walk off after her quest is completed, breaking the conversation and preventing the player from asking for Bunker Hill to become allied. She will not enter conversation again and gives a one line response to any attempt to do so.[已核实]
- Possible Kessler fixes, talk to her after she finishes a trip to plants. Currently attempting to find where she sleeps to try again (XB1) Update: found her smoking by the bar, finished the conversation. She doesn't join as a settlement. Did the quests as this wiki page said. Possibly need to finish Castle for Minute Men first.
Bunker Hill traders may no longer be able to do business from their respective "counters"; if you enter workshop mode, moving the cursor over the counter suggests that it is damaged, perhaps explaining why it is unusable. However, there is no way to repair (or scrap) the counter. Unfortunately, the sellers cannot be reassigned to stores you build or craft, much less to any job whatsoever, but as of Patch 1.3, their status menu when selected will show them as "unassigned", perhaps suggesting that their lack of employment might impact Bunker Hill's settlement happiness statistic. [已核实]
- SetDestroyed 0, which requires one to select the damaged shop counter first. This can be fixed by the console command
- After the Battle, all Brotherhood power armor soldiers that survive the battle on the surface will be dead when you next return and their bodies will not despawn. [已核实]
- If you do not enter bunker hill basement during battle for bunker hill returning can make the turrets and NPCs undamagable (your weapons will not hit them and they will not be picked up in V.A.T.S.) The turrets still level with the player.[已核实]
- Upon re-entering the utility basement after the Battle of Bunker Hill has been completed, all surviving members of the faction the player sided with will drop dead on the spot. Their collective death sound can be heard and their bodies can be looted with impunity (which can give access to very powerful items since the NPCs continue to level with the player until their sudden death). [已核实]
- When the player enters bunker hill for the first time, Kessler will ask whether the player is a raider or a trader. Sometimes Kessler may ask this multiple times if the player immediately exits and reenters bunker hill.[已核实]