The outer area of overlook cabin contains a pool and a cooking station. Inside, the ground floor of the building contains a kitchen and pool room as well as Scorched or a Scorched wanderer. The pool room leads to a basement, where a weapons workbench is located, along with a steamer trunk and a Picklock 2 safe.
There are two card readers in the corners of the basement. The necessary paired keycards are located at the Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant and Tanagra Town. Using both card readers briefly opens a hidden room containing a keypad requiring a player specific one-time code generated at Ingram Mansion. Entering the correct code opens another hidden room holding TNT dome key 7.
There are two methods of accessing the top floor - the staircase and a collapsed piece of flooring which leads up into the remnants of a living room. A cap stash can be found on a shelf by the collapsed section. The top floor has two bedrooms - a children's room which contains many toys including an intact Giddyup Buttercup, and a master bedroom with a bed. There are also several balconies which can be accessed from this floor. Anya's holotape can be found on the balcony connected to the living room with the collapsed floor.
- 安雅的全像卡帶 - 二樓陽台桌上，穿過紅色房門進去那間就是。
- TNT圓頂鑰匙7 - 藏在地下室的暗門後，需用配對鑰匙卡(分別在塔納格拉鎮和卡諾瓦核子可樂工廠)刷過讀卡機和一次性金鑰(來自英格蘭姆大廈)開啟。這把鑰匙用來開啟黑山軍械所的7號圓頂。
- 暗門特賣! - 同上。
- Random Vault-Tec bobblehead - On a ledge on the hillside below the northwest wall of the parking lot (climb onto the rocks near the front of the blue car and look down).
- Random recipe - At the very end of the kitchen area.
- Random armor plan - On the left side of the cabinet to the left of the armor workbench in the basement.
The overlook cabin appears only in Fallout 76.
The card readers in the basement were added by Fallout 76 patch 220.127.116.11.