If the Survivor enters the bunker and is seen by Danse, then leaves the bunker, Danse will commit suicide.
- It's fine if one fails the speech-check with Maxson at the beginning of the quest as he will just give the player character another chance to try again. Even if that fails, the conversation will lead to "Has it ever occurred to you that Danse might not be aware of his identity?" to which a somewhat surprised Maxson replies "No, it had not" and then proceeds to grant you the quest as usual.
- Be careful when fast-traveling to the Listening Post Bravo; the turrets will shoot right after loading.
- 丹斯的死會成為遊戲中的腳本事件，例如在監聽站外與麥克森長老會面時，搶在丹斯被處決前殺死長老，丹斯也會馬上死亡，就算丹斯離再遠也一樣。或者在結束本任務前完成了Defend the Castle也會導致死亡。
- Sparing Danse and sending him to the Boston Airport will cause all of the Brotherhood soldiers to be hostile. Sending him to a settlement and then calling a Brotherhood Vertibird to the settlement may result in a battle between Danse and the settlers and the Vertibird.
- 未採用的對話 暗示了聖騎士丹斯和主角原本會挑戰麥克森的長老地位。隨著他的戰敗，丹斯將取回聖騎士的地位，而主角會成為兄弟會的新長老。In the final game, killing Elder Maxson will result in the Sole Survivor being declared an enemy to the Brotherhood of Steel, and Danse goes hostile as if he was still allied with the Brotherhood.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 Has platform::Xbox One Once Elder Maxson arrives in the Vertibird after exiting the listening post, he starts walking off into the distance making it very difficult to enter dialogue with him. One potential fix is to continually step in front of him and prevent him from moving too far away from Danse, allowing Danse to be spared or executed by Maxson. If he does get away, the quest can be completed by executing Danse personally and finding Maxson to the north and briefly talking to him to return him to his quarters. Alternatively, on PC, select Maxson in the console and use the tc command to take control of him to stop him walking away and complete the dialogue. Use the tc command again to return him back to AI control. You may need to use player.tc to return control to the player if you use this method.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC If the Defend the Castle quest is in progress, pending an attack from the Institute, you can still complete this quest but there can be some bugs. First, the quest marker will be tracking Danse as opposed to directing you to Listening Post Bravo. However, console commands (PRID for Danse and then moveto.player) can be used to summon Danse to the bunker at Listening Post Bravo. You will need to summon him again when you come up again before the final confrontation with Maxson. When Maxson speaks to you, Danse will start running in what looks like the direction of Sanctuary. Unfortunately, this can easily trigger Maxson to give up on the conversation and 'execute' Danse (he moves forward and makes an execution motion where Danse should be standing). The only way found to fix this is to rapidly click through dialogue. Upon completion, you MUST talk with Danse before returning to Defend the Castle, otherwise the request will fail. This is difficult because Danse is running away, and the console command to bring him to you no longer works. A tracking mod can be used to catch up with Danse, or alternatively you could try manually heading east in the hope you will find him on your journey or at Sanctuary. You can complete the quest by chatting to him and if you invite him to stay with you, he will show up at whichever settlement you last sent him to.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 If the Institute is destroyed by the Minutemen, Elder Maxson will say he is busy and will refuse to speak to the player, therefore he cannot give the quest. Also in the police station, Scribe Haylen's dialogue will suggest you have completed the quest even if you haven't. Danse will remain in any settlement the player has left him in and he will continue his normal dialogue and will stay in his power armor.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC Upon exiting Listening Post Bravo with Danse (having refused to kill him), the dialogue in which you have the option to either execute Danse or persuade Elder Maxson to let him live may be skipped altogether, resulting in the immediate execution of Danse by Maxson.[已验证]
- Has platform::Xbox One If you already have a set of power armor on the rack Danse's suit defaults to, his will not appear (although the inventory screen will flicker when you look at it). However, if you enter the suit you will enter Danse's - leaving your old one behind.[已验证]
- Has platform::Xbox One If Paladin Danse was your companion when starting Blind Betrayal, he may still be invincible when you encounter him in the bunker. One potential fix is to convince him to live, then hand the execution order to Elder Maxson, which will result in the quest progressing.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 Has platform::Xbox One Upon arrival at the bunker, Danse may be wearing no clothes, which may be due to upgrading Danse's power armor. Any upgraded components will not be available on the suit of power armor retrieved from the bay in the Prydwen.[已验证]
- * This can also occur if Danse's BOS Uniform was unequipped while trading gear with him. The uniform can't be re-equipped after removing, resulting in Danse wearing just his underwear under his power armor and, thus, just underwear during his cut-scenes in Blind Betrayal.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 Has platform::Xbox One If Elder Maxson is killed after the interaction with Paladin Danse and before he enters the Vertibird, Elder Maxson will appear dead upon exiting the Prydwen during Rocket’s Red Glare. Using this method it is possible to duplicate his Battle Coat.[已验证]