|關於an overview of leather armor in all games，參見leather armor。|
The leather jacket is a pre-war attire, but it is possible that Craftmens of the post-war may be making it to this day. It is constructed of tanned brahmin skin, much like leather armor. While It doesn't have much in terms of protection, there is a few things that can happen while wearing it:
- Can be used to recruit Dogmeat in Junktown.
- Sometimes a male character wearing a leather jacket can convince the Khans that he is the Death-Hand, Garl's father, returned from the dead after Garl killed him.
- A locker on level 2 in Vault 15.
- Inside a fridge at the Khan base.
- Worn by Sulik
- Floor of Golden Globes Porn studio in New Reno
- Barter-able from the shopkeepers in Klamath
Behind the scenes
Template:Navbox armors FO1 Template:Navbox armors FO2