Built in 1858, The Whitespring Resort offered a wide array of shops, dining, and 「exciting sporting opportunities for distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen." Even after the Great War, explorers of Appalachia can still use several amenities provided by the resort, most notably the Ironclad Service security system and vendor robots.
In May of 2075, The Whitespring 2080 Initiative was announced. This major five-year renovation included The Homesteads, The Springhill, the Ironclad Service, and Modern Heritage projects, as well as enhanced business class facilities and events. The Ironclad Service was notable for replacing all security and groundskeeping staff, while the Modern Heritage renovations were responsible for locking down the hotel from January of 2079 until May of 2086. The resort's staff reacted negatively to the Ironclad Service and causing many to leave or plan to leave for new jobs. The Ironclad Service subsequently became a public relations nightmare in which the Charleston Herald depicted the resort's management as another big corporation's reliance on robots over a human workforce. Furthermore, the Homesteads project, which has been a financial linchpin of the Initiative, failed to gain the desire revenue to prop up the capital improvement loans for the Initiative.
By the time the Great War began, nearly all of the staff and guests fled the resort. Only four staff, ninety-two guests, and along with five hundred robots remained at the resort. Candy counter Joyce Easton took charge of the resort, becoming the "Acting Assistant Manager." The survivors made it through the radioactive fallout and were stocked with supplies that would last for a decade. But their stay at the resort would end when the automated Modern Heritage renovations were activated in December 2078, as the robots locked the survivors out from their rooms. After failing to override the renovations, nearly all the survivors realized that there was no point to stay and prepared to leave for the outside world before celebrating their last New Year's Gala. Only a few survivors chose to stay at the resort until they were wiped out by feral ghouls that now inhabited the resort.
- 春岳意見調查 - On a table in the first cabin on the left, from the entrance.
- 喬伊斯的訊息 - 一樓的糖果店鋪辦公室，終端機旁。
- 橋牌俱樂部紀錄 - 正面入口進去後上樓梯到二樓右轉，經過the Lobby bar所在的綠色區域，右側打橋牌的地方，在張方桌上。
- 一切都變了 - 正面入口上樓梯到二樓左轉，紅色沙發旁。
- 白泉員工大會：79/12/27 - 在鎖住的總經理辦公室，桌上。
- 終止通知 - 同上，在壁式保險箱附近的書櫃頂端。
- 最後一次舉杯 - 在一樓和二樓之間，靠窗有圓桌及兩個小沙發處。
- 總統別館密碼 - 在渡假村建築附近的總統別館，淋浴間。
- 格蘭特的劍 - 在總統別館的展示櫃，需要別館密碼進入終端開啟。
- Whitespring guest requests cut - Note, obtainable during Room Service.
- Whitespring room 201 card cut, room 202 card cut, room 203 card cut, room 204 card cut, room 205 card cut, room 206 card cut - Obtained at the front desk during Room Service.
- Sulphur water fountain - Water fountain that cures any disease if you drink from it; located underneath a gazebo with a marble dome near the The Whitespring golf club
The Whitespring Resort appears only in Fallout 76.
- 渡假村的接駁車在Bolton Greens等地皆可找到。
- ↑ The Whitespring Resort terminal entries: "Built in 1858, The Whitespring Resort offers a wide array of elegant shops, fine dining, and exciting sporting opportunities for distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen."
- ↑ The Whitespring Resort terminal entries#Maintenance Room Terminal
- ↑ The Whitespring Resort terminal entries#Maintenance Room Terminal: "Disabled the damn lockdown. Not that anyone even tries to come here anymore. - O.R. 5/30/86"
- ↑ The Whitespring Resort terminal entries#General Manager's Terminall: "It's a PR nightmare. Did you see this morning's Herald? You made the front page. Another big corporation turns to robots, tosses its employees to the curb.", "Homesteads is the financial linchpin of the Initiative. We didn't sell half the hotel's land for nothing."
- ↑ The Whitespring Resort terminal entries#Candy Shoppe Office Terminal
- ↑ The Whitespring Resort terminal entries#General Manager's Terminall
- ↑ They're coming