電漿步槍（Plasma rifle）或稱電漿投擲機（Plasma casters）是能量武器的一種。在 Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4, Fallout Tactics, Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel, Fallout Shelter與Fallout: The Board Game都出現過。
温彻斯特的P94型电浆步枪是一把像工业机器一样笨重但是强力的武器，电浆在超导材料制成的管道中发射出去，枪口处的爪型电磁场发生装置则负责稳定这团电浆的轨道以保证其精度。Interestingly, in an interview for Future Weapons Today, US Army Colonel Moretti slammed the design, likely for being bulky and outdated.
It's a modified version of the Winchester P94 plasma rifle. 通过短接电路的方式来加快电浆体发生速度，上升这把武器的射速。
In the military version, the company has downsized the weapon and revamped its design, making it a more portable energy rifle, complete with a stock, pistol grip and carry handle which can, presumably, also mount optics.
This plasma rifle is a lightweight urban warfare weapon created by REPCONN Aerospace for the US Army based on engine parts from失败的Z43-521P - “绿豆” 电浆发动机火箭。Like the AER9 laser rifle, it uses a microfusion cell as its power supply. It taps into the cell, essentially a small fusion reactor, to produce a toroid of plasma that is ejected down a superconducting barrel. In contrast to the Winchester P94, it does not have the electromagnetic claws.
- For the unique plasma rifle in Fallout 3, see: A3-21's plasma rifle.
- For the unique plasma rifle in Fallout: New Vegas, see: Q-35 matter modulator.
- For the cut content plasma rifles in Fallout: New Vegas, see: Plasma rifle always crit and Plasma rifle weak.
- For other versions in Fallout Shelter, see: rusty plasma rifle, tuned plasma rifle, focused plasma rifle and amplified plasma rifle.
- For the unique plasma rifle in Fallout Shelter, see: Mean Green Monster.
Notes: While v.32 didn't have the power yield of the v.31 or v.30, we managed to increase the stabilization threshold by approximately 27.35%. This is promising, however we still have yet to come up with a solution for the matter inversion issues.
Notes: Lab destroyed. Data Lost.
Notes: Interesting. I'm not sure where we got this data from, it is a completely different direction from what we've been working on. We managed to cycle the matter inversion using a polarized quantum spin. I think that we solved the issue with the Compensation field, I have high hopes for the next weapon.
又称Q-35物质调制器，第35版量子电浆体投射步枪作为“量子电体投射步枪”整体计划的一部分由Repconn航天的工程师开发出来，该计划在长久以来一直在寻求更新的电浆武器以替代老旧型号（主要就是温彻斯特的P94）的美国陆军上校莫雷迪的监督下实施。该原型在高级工程师Xuan Duong领导的工程小组的努力下被设计出来，在开发过程中，该原型使用了部分从海神能源公司那里窃取来，来自已被中止开发的SEMELE计划的技术资料，还有部分参数来自于失败的Z43-521P - “绿豆” 电浆发动机火箭。
The multiplas rifle (a portmanteau of "multiple" and "plasma") is based on the urban plasma rifle design. 它的枪体前端是三个电浆发射口，开火时会同时发射出三团电浆，可以认为是一把“电浆霰弹枪”, 电池能耗也相對较高。
The electric plasma rifle appears only in the city of Los and the Secret Vault. It's to be manufactured using technology contained in the Secret Vault. It's equipped by the most important ghouls of the Church of the Lost and some super mutants of Attis' army.
The turbo electric plasma rifle is a upgraded version of the electric plasma rifle, and is found only in the Secret Vault. It's to be manufactured using technology contained in the Secret Vault. It's equipped by the most important super mutants of Attis' army and by the champion of the Gladiator Pit in Los, the wasteland stranger.
- In-game description for the plasma rifle in Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics. 
- Research Note - Plasma rifle, Fort Independence terminal entries.  引用错误：无效
- Chris Taylor interview for Vault13.net. 
- Cover of Future Weapons Today.  引用错误：无效
<ref>标签；name属性“Future Weapons Today”使用不同内容定义了多次 引用错误：无效
<ref>标签；name属性“Future Weapons Today”使用不同内容定义了多次
- Inter-office Correspondence #3458503 - REPCONN headquarters terminal entries. 
- From Arcade Gannon's dialogue files - "Plasma rifles. They were intended to replace the P94 plasma caster. There was some corporate espionage going on between Poseidon Energy's Project SEMELE and whatever was going on here."
- In-game description for the turbo plasma rifle in Fallout and Fallout 2. 
- Q-35 Release Notes - REPCONN headquarters terminal entries. 
- Encrypted Message - REPCONN headquarters terminal entries.