它可以攻击395次 from full condition before breaking.
- Crimson Caravan Company - it can be bought from Blake.
- Hidden Valley - can be found on Brotherhood of Steel initiates, who wield it. Elder McNamara may also be seen wearing one. In addition, multiple scribes carry them.
- Hoover Dam - it can be bought from Quartermaster Bardon.
- Mick & Ralph's, Freeside - it can be bought from Mick.
- Miguel's Pawn Shop - can sometimes be bought from Miguel
- Red Rock Canyon, Great Khan armory - can sometimes be bought from the Great Khan armorer.
- Despite a small energy cell being clearly visible in the glove, it does not require any ammunition.
- The zap glove and its special variant, the Paladin Toaster, can be used to destroy securitrons and other robots usually in one punch, even without a critical hit, making it very useful for a player who is focused on Unarmed weapons.
Sometime before release, zap gloves, as well as many other unarmed weapons, were supposed to use energy cells as ammunition, but it wasn't supported by the game engine and there was not enough time for implementation.
- The zap glove uses the same icon as the Fallout 3 version of the power fist, despite the game files containing a specific icon for this weapon. [已核实]
- Sometimes repairing the zap glove with another one will cause them both to disappear. [已核实]
- The zap glove, along with the Paladin Toaster, will not do reduced EMP damage against Big MT robots. Additionally, the weapons will not do any EMP damage against Cyberdogs found in the Big MT. [已核实]