V.A.T.S. Special Attacks
Template:VATS attack table
它可以攻击395次 from full condition before breaking.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
+20 Power armor
+20 Power armor
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- Crimson Caravan Company - it can be bought from Blake.
- Hidden Valley - can be found on Brotherhood of Steel initiates, who wield it. Elder McNamara may also be seen wearing one. In addition, multiple scribes carry them.
- Hoover Dam - it can be bought from Quartermaster Bardon.
- Mick & Ralph's, Freeside - it can be bought from Mick.
- Miguel's Pawn Shop - can sometimes be bought from Miguel
- Red Rock Canyon, Great Khan armory - can sometimes be bought from the Great Khan armorer.
- Despite a small energy cell being clearly visible in the glove, it does not require any ammunition.
- The zap glove and its special variant, the Paladin Toaster, can be used to destroy securitrons and other robots usually in one punch, even without a critical hit, making it very useful for a player who is focused on Unarmed weapons.
Behind the scenes
Sometime before release, zap gloves, as well as many other unarmed weapons, were supposed to use energy cells as ammunition, but it wasn't supported by the game engine and there was not enough time for implementation.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 3 Has platform::Xbox 360 The zap glove uses the same icon as the Fallout 3 version of the power fist, despite the game files containing a specific icon for this weapon. [已核实]
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 3 Has platform::Xbox 360 Sometimes repairing the zap glove with another one will cause them both to disappear. [已核实]
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 3 Has platform::Xbox 360 The zap glove, along with the Paladin Toaster, will not do reduced EMP damage against Big MT robots. Additionally, the weapons will not do any EMP damage against Cyberdogs found in the Big MT. [已核实]