Intended to be an automated solution for all the emergency needs of the people of Watoga, the center was staffed entirely by robotic personnel, with a single human stationed there for maintenance. Although intended to offer 24/7 support for the needs of the city's citizens, the system was rife with malfunctions and the impersonal nature of the robots resulted in services described best as inhumane. The maintenance engineer, Oscar, was routinely swarmed by patients craving human interaction whenever he appeared, despite the incessant reminders coming over the PA. Because he was the only human around, people believed that he could help with their medical issues, but he had no experience in the area.
To make matters worse, the system was rigged to ignore reports from outside the three districts of Watoga when it came to reporting fires. Perhaps the greatest issue with the system was the mandate that all medical reports had to be filed by the patient in need of medical help. This made it impossible for parents, spouses or legal guardians to report emergencies, unless they brought the patient in themselves.
Located across the street from the Watoga Civic Center, the Emergency Services building has a characteristic green color and contains the reception and waiting room. Further in on the ground floor lie the automated examination rooms. The upper floor contains the emergency report room with terminals theoretically allowing the citizens of Watoga to request assistance, as well as a secondary patient examination room on the western end and the emergency services server room on the southern side. The locked laboratory in the center contains the bodies of deceased Brotherhood soldiers and power armor.
The roof contains the location's steamer trunk as well as a power armor spawn at the southern edge. It also contains a helipad and offers a picturesque view of downtown Watoga.
- 深度休眠週期 - 重型眼睛任務道具，過程會找到。
- 補給清單 - 進電梯前門口大廳薇薇·史坦貝克的屍體上。
- 事件紀錄5374 - 長官旁邊的櫃台上，電梯出來左轉就看到了。
- 維護申請表格 - 搭電梯到屋頂通道，東邊跳下去的一個紅色平台上。
- Three potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Upstairs in the room with Chief, to the left after exiting the elevator, under the L-shaped reception desk.
- On the medical floor, in the maintenance room with three Protectron pods, on a shelf under the "Protect Your Hands!" poster.
- On the medical floor, inside the locked room with Brotherhood of Steel corpses, on the metal counter along the north wall.
- Two potential magazines:
- In the report office at the top of the stairs, first room on the left; on the second desk from the left, by the emergency report terminal.
- In the upper floor waiting room near the helipad elevator and across from the reception desk, by the red bench seating, on the magazine rack.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - On the roof.
- Mini nuke - On the roof, to the left of an industrial trunk.
- Potential power armor mod - On the roof, on a metal barrel to the left of the power armor station.
- Various chem boxes in the area can be searched using Pharma Farma, making this area good for gathering chems and stimpaks.
The Watoga Emergency Services appears only in Fallout 76.