This massive public building dominates northwestern Watoga and served as a venue for matches, concerts, public debates and more. In a rush to replace all human workers, RobCo and AMS replaced sportsmen too, leaving the sports venues dominated by robotic teams nobody could tell apart. The result was easily foreseen, as the ticket sales were only 50% of the projected amount, leaving the ambitious project in danger of bankruptcy.
The management turned to more creative uses of space, such as an Antiques Show. It was a surprise to both the management and the rich citizens of Watoga. To the former because the supposedly upper-class denizens brought in "antiques" that were last year's merchandise, with the oldest piece being a TV from 2076. The only beneficiary was the owner of Appalachian Antiques, who sold everything she had. It was all artificially aged fakes, in truth, but since wealth cannot buy taste or competence, the Watogans were none the wiser.
The civic center is dominated by the central stadium, with three seating sectors surrounding it and a concourse running around the entire building. The concourse connects to several cafeterias and other stadium facilities, with the restrooms in the eastern part of the building. The staircases in the eastern section connect to VIP boxes overlooking the stadium and offices for the civic center. The basement locker rooms are accessible from the stadium floor.
- 小心一點 - B區的1號房內。
- 鳥形龍雜耍秀（二） - 樓上看台B5附近的攤位檯子上。
- 你這聰明的王八蛋 - 更衣室長凳上。
- V.I.P.隔間優惠 - 上述B5區域的攤位內部料理檯上，旁邊有個掀蓋式鐵箱。
- 新對戰種類的想法 - 哈爾·格列森所在的奴隸室隔壁房間吧檯上。
- 競技場奴隸室鑰匙 - 韋氏搖擺任務過程拿到，打開奴隸室。
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - On a front-row seat in section B3.
- Three potential magazines:
- In the lower cafeteria area, in the southeast corner, to the left of the double-door exit to Appalachia, on the table of the corner booth.
- In the upstairs cafeteria area, across from the "B4" sign, near the southeast corner, on the third booth back from the corner.
- In the upper kitchen area, north of the "B5" sign, on the corner countertop.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - In the main arena, at the west wall.
The Watoga Civic Center appears only in Fallout 76.
- Watoga Civic Center terminal entries