Originally just another mining complex, the cavern came into prominence after the War as an external laboratory for the Enclave. One of their experiments lead to the creation of scorchbeasts in 2083. Later, in 2095, Paladin Taggerdy led her men there to exterminate a scorchbeast nest. After discovering it was a lab, she was killed before she could relay this information to anyone.
The glassed cavern is a former mining complex consisting of long underground passages. Multiple Scorched inhabit the mine and a scorchbeast is found near the exit elevator. Corpses of fog crawlers, cave crickets and mirelurk kings litter the complex. There are also multiple scorchbeast bodies around the caverns along with the bodies of Brotherhood of Steel soldiers that killed them. The complex ends with a big cavern, where the body of Paladin Taggerdy can be found and her final moments can be heard on a transmitter.
- Multiple ultracite veins in the last cavern.
- BoS combat armor pieces on Paladin Taggerdy's body.
- 艾諾拉·沃克的故事(六) - 最深處通往地面的電梯處，背包裡。
- 意外 - 主要坑道第一個岔路盡頭的更衣室，凳子上。
- 我被困在這裡 - 在最後區域前的採礦區，裡頭其中一個房間桌上。
- 過好日子 - 在接近洞穴最後區域(輻屍獸巢穴)帶有機器人充電室的坑道，木箱上。
- 壞消息 - 在辦公室區，有很多走道互通的區域，其中一個辦公室檯子上。
- 伊莉莎白·塔格蒂中尉的IDi - 最後區域裡伊莉莎白·坦格蒂的屍體上。
The glassed cavern appears only in Fallout 76.