|關於the Fallout 76 quest of the same name，參見Hunter/Hunted (Fallout 76)。|
Xbox achievement image
“Every Courser has special hardware that gives them a direct connection to the Relay in the Institute. It's embedded in a chip in their heads. You need that chip. But to get it, you'll have to find a courser.”— Brian Virgil
- 在戰鬥之前解開K1-98所在房間的終端可以激活追獵者和其特殊的互動場景。只要不觸發追獵者對話 - 進入房間後馬上跑去解鎖，因為一旦開始對話，如果走得太遠，他就會敵對。
- When left to idle in the topmost room, companions will sometimes curl up against the wall next to the remaining Gunners, copying their animations.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Xbox One When the player arrives in the elevator room at the seventh floor of Greenetech Genetics, the elevator might not be there. Instead, the player can look trough the building and see Boston. [已核实]
- This can be fixed by moving to the right of the elevator door (which isn't there), then the option to close the elevator will appear. When the player presses this, the elevator will close and appear to the player.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 In some cases, Z2-47 may immediately attack the player character rather than initiate dialogue. The elevators glitch and the game freezes up. [已核实]
- Wearing power armor with a targeting HUD or while under the effects of Berry Mentats may cause immediate confrontation on sight, as it does in many other cases.
- Has platform::PC Unlocking the terminal that opens the door to the Commonwealth and walking through the door will "kill" Z2-47, and render his body missing and unlootable.[已核实]
- Has platform::PC When moving about the building, the conflict triggered by the Survivor's position can frequently cause an instant crash-to-desktop. [已核实]
- To remedy, use the tai command when approaching these locations, and reactivate the AI after reaching the Courser.
- Alternatively, use the moveto command to warp to the Courser's location, and finish the quest normally, using the roof access or an area warp to exit.
- Has platform::PC If the Courser chip is looted too quickly after Z2-47 dies, the "Kill Courser" stage may not complete, preventing "Recover the Courser Chip" from being marked as complete. Though the quest still completes, this will lock the player out from Dejen's quest, Hunting the Hunter, since the required stage was not completed. To avoid this, wait for "Kill Courser" to be marked as complete before looting the chip. [已核实]
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 On rare occasions, Z2-47 will be found engaging Gunners en route to the top on the same floor as the player, which may result in him being killed prematurely either by the Gunners or attacks from the player character's actions. Although the quest itself is not affected, it may cause difficulty in recovering the Courser chip. [已核实]