|關於the Gun Runners' Arsenal version of this weapon，參見Hunting revolver (GRA)。|
但这种武器也有着它自身的缺陷——较低的耐久度、稀缺的.45-70定制弹with weapon vendors selling very small quantities of said rounds at very high prices.
- Ranger Sequoia - a rare, more powerful, yet less valuable non-scoped version of the hunting revolver used by NCR Veteran Rangers.
- Hunting revolver (GRA) - a customizable variant added with the Gun Runners' Arsenal add-on.
- Black Mountain - next to a gore bag located on a cliff edge overlooking the road halfway up the mountain.
- Bloodborne cave - one hunting revolver and 20 rounds of .45-70 Gov't ammunition can be found in the cave, near the campfire.
- Freeside - Orris carries one during the quest G.I. Blues.
- Gun Runners - can be bought from Vendortron, if the player is level 16.
- NCR Ranger safehouse - on the shelves to the right of the ammo press.
- Red Rock Canyon - several may be found on Great Khans.
- REPCONN test site - tucked between a corpse and the wall, next to the safe with the two Stealth Boys, in one of the second floor locked (easy) storage rooms.
- Given as a reward during the quest Bleed Me Dry.
- Lobotomites sometimes carry them, especially if the player is level 40 or above.
- It can be sold at the Great Khan armory.
- White Legs tribals may carry them at higher levels.
Behind the scenes
If loading a saved game from the main menu in which you have a hunting revolver equipped and drawn, the reload animation takes twice as long as normal. This can be solved by simply switching to another gun and then back again. [已核实]