Special Delivery is a side quest in Fallout 4.
- Has platform::PC You may not be able to interact with the intercom while in power armor. Leaving the armor allows you to use it.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC Mercenaries may attack you when you show up to the asylum. Defeating Maria does not solve the problem as she attacks again once her life is restored. To fix this do the command setstage 503b8 35. The player character can also approach the asylum in stealth mode and once the location is discovered the mercenaries will be reset and not attack.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC Could be caused by target matrix and/or Tesla coils attachments for power armor. Removing them seems to work.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC When deathclaws appear in Lynn Woods they may wander off to Parsons Creamery and kill the raiders inside. This renders the corpses unlootable.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC You may not be able to activate the "Special Delivery" quest. Sometimes Edward Deegan will not spawn anywhere other than Cabot House and once you enter and try to interact, there is no dialogue, only automated responses, and he will not give you the quest. You may have to restart from an earlier save, or try some other method of activating the quest.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC Edward Deegan will not spawn in Bunker Hill as long as the "Battle of Bunker Hill" quest is active. After completing the quest he does spawn there immediately.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC When having started this quest, before talking to Jack the first time, making him hostile may make it impossible to proceed to future quest stages. Jack will speak as if everything is normal, but the asylum will never open and raider spawns at the creamery will never happen.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC When arriving at the Cabot House, the intercom may not work at all.[已验证]
- Can be solved by setting the quest to stage 5 in the console "SetStage 503b8 5", then using the console to unlock the door prid 3c0f2;unlock, then enter Cabot House. Edward should threaten you, then Jack will start the recruitment conversation.