|關於an overview of the Shishkebab in the Fallout series of games，參見Shishkebab。|
烤肉刀在攻击的时候能够把对手点燃。虽然看上去这把刀的刃上缠绕着火焰，装备的时候玩家背上会有一个油箱，实际上不需要任何燃料，而且你还可以给缠绕着火焰的刀刃上毒。The damage over time from the applied poison stacks with the immolation damage.
它可以攻击2495次from full condition before breaking.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- Shishkebabs are purchasable from the NCR Supply Officer, Quartermaster Bardon in the Hoover Dam Office. However, in order to purchase items from him, an "Accepted" or "Liked" reputation with the NCR and a Speech level of 50 must be met first.
- It can also be found at the Crimson Caravan camp after level 16 from Blake.
- They can also be found at Mick & Ralph's.
- The Great Khan armorer may have some in stock.
- Viper leaders may carry one.
- White Legs pain-makers in Zion Canyon will carry them.
- lobotomites in the Big MT may carry them at higher levels. Some
- marked men in The Divide at higher levels. Carried by
- When the Shishkebab is equipped, an oven mitt appears on the right hand of the player and their companions, as protection from the heat.
- As it is constantly on fire, the Shishkebab will set off gas leaks if the player walks through one with the sword drawn. The same applies if a companion has it equipped.
- Dead Money introduced a special perk called Elijah's Ramblings which gives the player a bonus 150% critical damage with melee weapons. A player with a Luck of 10, Finesse, Ulysses' duster, and the 1st Recon beret can reach 25% chance to critically hit. The Shishkebab sports a 2x crit. multiplier, turning 25% into 50%. After that, adding the Light Touch (the +5% increased critical chance of Light Touch is not affected by the weapon multiplier) and Ninja perks (a multiplicative bonus of 1.15 to the final critical chance value) for a final result of 63%. Combined with Elijah's Ramblings it can tear apart most things in the wasteland in seconds (especially if further enhanced with the Built to Destroy trait and reading True Police Stories).
- Though all the components exist in-game, it cannot be crafted like it could in Fallout 3. The same applies to all other crafted weapons from Fallout 3, with exception of the bottlecap mine.
- Has platform::Xbox 360 Sometimes, when enemies hold it, it is invisible.[已核实]
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 3 Has platform::Xbox 360 Sometimes, if you give a companion a shishkebab, your companion might only use the mitt and not the shishkebab. [已核实]
- 原文"Shish kebab" 这个名字是来自于一种传统的土耳其烤羊肉串，用串肉扦架到火上烤。
- As seen in the gallery down below, the Shishkebab was meant to have a hose connected to its motorcycle engine. However, this was never programmed into the graphics engine in the final cut of the game. This would also carry over into Fallout: New Vegas.