關於an overview of the Shishkebab in the Fallout series of games,參見Shishkebab

 
Gametitle-FNV.png
Gametitle-FNV.png

The Shishkebab is a weapon in Fallout: New Vegas.

特徵

烤肉刀在攻击的时候能够把对手点燃。虽然看上去这把刀的刃上缠绕着火焰,装备的时候玩家背上会有一个油箱,实际上不需要任何燃料,而且你还可以给缠绕着火焰的刀刃上。The damage over time from the applied poison stacks with the immolation damage.

由于受到纵火狂特技的影响,如果再涂上毒,那么这把刀能够造成很可观的伤害。

特殊攻击

V模式下,它可以消耗22点AP使出Back Slash的特殊攻击,造成70%伤害。(requires a Melee skill of 50).

Template:VATS attack table

正常模式下的前移蓄力攻击也可以使出这招。

耐久度

它可以攻击2495次from full condition before breaking.

Variants

Comparison

Legend
Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)Attacks in V.A.T.S.- Attacks in V.A.T.S.
Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)Action point cost- Action point cost
Damage per attack (damage per projectile)- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)Damage per action point- Damage per action point
Damage per second- Damage per secondWeapon spread- Weapon spread
Area of effect damage- Area of effect damageMagazine capacity (shots per reload)- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)
Effect damage & duration- Effect damage & durationDurability (number of attacks before breaking)- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)
Bonus effects- Bonus effectsWeight- Weight
Attacks per second- Attacks per secondValue in caps- Value in caps
Critical chance % multiplier- Critical chance % multiplierValue to weight ratio- Value to weight ratio
Critical damage- Critical damageSkill required- Skill required
Critical effect damage & duration- Critical effect damage & durationStrength required- Strength required
With all mods attached- With all mods attached
Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)Damage per attack (damage per projectile)Damage per secondEffect damage and durationAttacks per secondCritical Chance % multiplierCritical damageAction Point costDamage per action pointDurability (number of attacks before breaking)WeightValue in capsValue to weight ratioSkill requiredStrength required
Shishkebab 40
94.3+2Fire/5s2.31x220283.2249532500833.3756
Gehenna Gun Runners' Arsenal42
121.3+5Fire/5s2.77x221254.419953120004000756
Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.

Locations

Notes

  • When the Shishkebab is equipped, an oven mitt appears on the right hand of the player and their companions, as protection from the heat.
  • As it is constantly on fire, the Shishkebab will set off gas leaks if the player walks through one with the sword drawn. The same applies if a companion has it equipped.
  • Dead Money introduced a special perk called Elijah's Ramblings which gives the player a bonus 150% critical damage with melee weapons. A player with a Luck of 10, Finesse, Ulysses' duster, and the 1st Recon beret can reach 25% chance to critically hit. The Shishkebab sports a 2x crit. multiplier, turning 25% into 50%. After that, adding the Light Touch (the +5% increased critical chance of Light Touch is not affected by the weapon multiplier) and Ninja perks (a multiplicative bonus of 1.15 to the final critical chance value) for a final result of 63%. Combined with Elijah's Ramblings it can tear apart most things in the wasteland in seconds (especially if further enhanced with the Built to Destroy trait and reading True Police Stories).
  • Though all the components exist in-game, it cannot be crafted like it could in Fallout 3. The same applies to all other crafted weapons from Fallout 3, with exception of the bottlecap mine.

Bugs

幕後

  • 原文"Shish kebab" 这个名字是来自于一种传统的土耳其烤羊肉串,用串肉扦架到火上烤。
  • As seen in the gallery down below, the Shishkebab was meant to have a hose connected to its motorcycle engine. However, this was never programmed into the graphics engine in the final cut of the game. This would also carry over into Fallout: New Vegas.

Sounds

Gehenna icon.png
ReloadVB.png

Gallery

社区内容除另有注明外,均在CC-BY-SA许可协议下提供。