|“||You see this paint I'm using? Only one place left in the whole Commonwealth you can get it. Hardware Town. Ruined store close by to the west. Bring back a can of paint, and it'll be 100 caps in your pocket. How's that sound?||”|
Template:Affinity Template:Affinity Template:Affinity Template:Affinity Template:Affinity Template:Affinity Template:Affinity Template:Affinity Template:Affinity Template:Affinity Template:Affinity Template:Affinity Template:Affinity Template:Affinity Template:Affinity
- pc ps4 xboxone Even after getting the miscellaneous objective to "See Abbot at the wall" to initiate the quest, one will sometimes not be able to talk to him. He will just speak his "I'm busy!" lines. Sometimes this can be cleared by going to Hardware Town and obtaining the green paint. On the other hand if the green paint is already obtained before attempting to talk to Abbot, removing it from the inventory first may allow talking to him, though in this case the quest may still malfunction. Disabling and enabling Abbot does not fix the quest. A way to avoid the bug may be by not making the green paint before meeting him and get the quest.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- A possible cause is a quest objective for Quartermastery or Kidnapping being in Hardware Town, regardless of if the quest is active or not. Completing the quest seems to fix this issue.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc You can try to resolve this issue by using the console command setstage ffdiamondcity01 20 if you already have the paint. You could also try setting the stage to 10 instead of 20 if you don't yet have the paint. However, the setstage command does not seem to work for this quest if the situation outlined above is currently in effect.
- pc Use the console command setstage 0001d727 10 then 20 and then 30 to step through the quest until actually painting the wall is needed. If needed get the paint from Hardware Town first and then paint wall. This seems to walk past the bug and Abbot finishes out the quest normally.
- pc xboxone If the Sole Survivor has an extra blue paint can in the inventory after mixing with green paint for Abbott, it will be stuck in the inventory permanently, adding the weight of the paint can to the encumbrance for the rest of the game. Even upon completion of the quest, it still counts as a quest item, and therefore cannot be removed.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc ps4 xboxone After having the paint mixer work in many different games, it no longer works, even when restarting games from scratch multiple times. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符