After being dipped in FEV vats, absorbing some other people and being connected to the LA Vault computer, the Master gained some psychic powers the extent of which is unknown. He was able to attack humans mentally, although his attacks could be repelled with proper training. 教主能以某種方式讓被FEV感染的人類獲得這些精神能力(usually the pineal gland, but also the Amygdalae or Medulla)，但是大部分這種實驗通常因為實驗體精神錯亂而失敗了，或是被用在使實驗體產生突變方面。在教主家中有四個靈能者：
A group of tribals known as the Beastlords had a kind of psychic control over animals. This power was caused by decades of exposure to an unknown special form of radiation present within Mardin's underground caves.
Fallout: New Vegas
- The Forecaster is a child who can see into the future, but can't control his powers. He needs his "medicine" to keep him from over-thinking, thus helping control his headaches. For 100 caps, though, he will forgo his medication and look into the future for the player.
- 黑岩洞穴的蓝皮人seem to have some paranormal knowledge of events and characters,在完成黑山任务修好朗达送走塔比瑟以后，这里的蓝皮人会变得友好，此时他们会闲聊，内容包括玩家的主线任务剧情以及对你的同伴的评价论断，比如同伴布恩一直隐瞒自己曾参与NCR的苦泉屠杀，因此蓝皮人评价道：不说话的人对尖帽子的人的了解比他说的多。（这里的沉默者指同伴布恩，他沉默寡言，尖帽子指大汗帮成员，他们因为文化背景方面的原因着装独特。）
- Mama Murphy appears to have a similar power to the Forecaster and Poplar. She foresees the Sole Survivor being attacked by a deathclaw outside the building during When Freedom Calls. It ends up coming true soon after. She was also the one who told Preston Garvey and the settlers to go to Sanctuary. She later reveals she saw the Sole Survivor exit cryo sleep "clear as day" and will be able to offer more and more true but vague visions as the player character supplies her with chems. It seems taking chems is the trigger for her abilities, they are used to expand her awareness. She calls this special ability "the sight" and does not know the reason behind it or when it has began.
- Lorenzo Cabot in the The Secret of Cabot House was granted enhanced strength, resistances, immortality and telekinetic powers due to an artifact that he discovered during an archaeological dig in the Rub' al Khali, the Empty Quarter of Arabia in 1894. Some of these abilities can be artificially granted to others, albeit temporarily, through a serum derived from Lorenzo's blood. This has been the case with his family and, may potentially be so for the Sole Survivor.
Template:PV13 "Sykers" were confirmed within the Bethesda Softworks LLC v. Interplay Entertainment Corporation court case to be present within the design wiki for Project V13, also known as Fallout Online. It is unclear if the difference in spelling is attributable to a stenographer's error. Template:PV13
Behind the scenes
- The term "psyker" is often attributed to the Warhammer 40,000 tabletop games that likely coined it. In Warhammer 40k psykers can also use spells and psychic abilities.
- Chris Avellone believes psykers creates narrative difficulties for the Fallout writers, as stated in Fallout Bible 3. Avellone says: "For Fallout fan-fiction purposes, you are welcome to make use of the psykers and their potential from Fallout, but I'd be careful - the psykers in Fallout show some pretty over-the-top mutations that could take the world to Childhood's End faster than you can say 'uh, his eyes are glowing?'"